Chrizzy's Avatar Member
    I downloaded Pirates Of The Caribbean.
    two parts, 150 x2 MB

The movie is only 15 secods long....
    Its avi file and I have divX player...

Whats wrong?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    even if you DO have the correct codecs installed AND it's a divx movie there IS such thing as a fake file. 15 seconds? there's your first clue, unless you were trying to download a preview, and not the whole movie.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    hold your horses! what do you mean it doesn't show the whole movie?. It stopes and you see "stopped" message at the bottom of media player?
    If so-then what is your codeck pack version? if it's 2.20f from k-lite - you are screwed big time - this version is full of shit and you cannot uninstall it completely
    If you don't use k-lite codeck pack-try updating your codecks. I personally sugest IN THAT CASE - uninstall all your codecks, then find and install k-lite codeck pack 2.10f (2.10 and NOT 2.20). That is, hwever, only if you had no 2.20 installed before...
    Anther thing - movie of 150 MB per part should be at the most shitty quality one can imgine or it might be not the entire movie
    you should search for at least 700-730MB EACH PART. In case of VCD or SVCD it will probably take 3 parts of about 800 MB each
    Image Resized

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    2 words !FAKE FILE!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nuclear hawk@8 December 2003 - 09:15
    If so-then what is your codeck pack version? if it's 2.20f from k-lite - you are screwed big time - this version is full of shit and you cannot uninstall it completely
    Hawk i doubt its shit..its all for something.Maybe you shouldnt install things you dont need in the first place.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Old Fella
    Is that 2 parts 150 Mb each - cam job then I assume. Did you preview when downloading (a must), and try using BS Player or Videolan.