Thread: Screenshot From My Movie

Hi everyone. I'm making a Predator knock-off movie for my media tech class, and I was attempting to recreate the IR vision that the Predator has. Anyway, here's my result:

and

opinions... things I can fix?

Thanks for any input!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    looks ok dude ^^
    You talk COMMON but lack any SENSE - The Truth aka me

Pimpin snow white like the seven dwarves - Stack Bundles

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Debaser
    Wow looks fantastic

Have no idea how you did that, but you might want to work on the heads a little bit more, in the last one it looked almost as if it wasn't there, other than that can't think of anything, great work

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Have no idea how you did that, but you might want to work on the heads a little bit more, in the last one it looked almost as if it wasn't there, other than that can't think of anything, great work
    Done using adobe after effects with Shine plugin (for the IR). As far as fixing his head, that mostly changes frame by frame. The way the plugin works, is it takes lighter colors and makes them red (assuming there is more light/heat at lighter areas). His hair is dark colored and his skin is also dark colored, so I'm not sure if there's a workaround to this.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Debaser
    Oh i see, other than going in to tweak the frames one by one I'd just leave it alone then, bet it looks great in motion.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    very nice, and a good film Predator
    ice ice baby

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    It looks really nice !

You're using aftre effects, so I assume you used premiere to edit the movie ? Maybe yopu could explain the steps you took to produce that effect.. or is it just a simple filter ?
    Stoopid News - My Blog / Stoopid News site. All wierd, wacky, crazy news.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    it was relatively easy to do, just took a while to finish. When i get a chance, i'll write out the steps. might be a few days though.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    tothbenedek's Avatar Poster
    looks good!