Thread: Kazaalitek++ 2.4.3

I like a dummy a couple weeks ago was cleaning comp. house and deleted 3 versions of klite. Well yesterday I downloaded 3 versions and today I've had 4 people to download 2.4.3 glad I had it available. But I'm sure theres plenty copies to be had. But I still like to see em in my uploads. I got a feeling were all going to be seeing people downloading copies and extra copies.

What about anybody?
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    What for? You've got the latest version. In my case, as soon as I've got new copy I remove the old one in my hard drive.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by camille@7 December 2003 - 14:54
    What for? You've got the latest version. In my case, as soon as I've got new copy I remove the old one in my hard drive.
    For the reason that kazaa lite is getting harder to find?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+8 December 2003 - 00:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 8 December 2003 - 00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-camille@7 December 2003 - 14:54
    What for? You&#39;ve got the latest version. In my case, as soon as I&#39;ve got new copy I remove the old one in my hard drive.
    For the reason that kazaa lite is getting harder to find? [/b][/quote]
    Thank you sir. I kind of thought that was obvious.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Maybe the word is spreading, 2 uploaded my k-lite2.4.3.dutch on Shareaza last night.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Badbob48
    So why is that hard for anyone to find a copy, even with Sharman attacking sites that held klite, I still found over two hundred sites that were still downloading it&#33; The main problem will be when Kazaa users start to update to 2.6 then I think we have to rethink what we are going to do... For those having trouble finding files go here and search.. File Mirrors

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Badbob48@8 December 2003 - 16:04
    So why is that hard for anyone to find a copy, even with Sharman attacking sites that held klite, I still found over two hundred sites that were still downloading it&#33; The main problem will be when Kazaa users start to update to 2.6 then I think we have to rethink what we are going to do... For those having trouble finding files go here and search.. File Mirrors
    does 2.6 block k-lite users or something?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey+8 December 2003 - 23:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ninjamonkey @ 8 December 2003 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Badbob48@8 December 2003 - 16:04
    So why is that hard for anyone to find a copy, even with Sharman attacking sites that held klite, I still found over two hundred sites that were still downloading it&#33; The main problem will be when Kazaa users start to update to 2.6 then I think we have to rethink what we are going to do...&nbsp; &nbsp; For those having trouble finding files go here and search.. File Mirrors
    does 2.6 block k-lite users or something? [/b][/quote]
    unfortunately yes.

http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=339