Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Counts

good idea

although doesn't the "find all posts by this member" function cause a lot of strain on the server (for members with high post counts)?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    A wise moderator once said:
    &#39;I think that everybody should be on a level playing field, some should not be seen above others. After all, isn&#39;t the board somewhere for members to help others and share their likings of K-Lite? It&#39;s not a place for crying, pushing, shoving and arguing.&#39;

Maybe this step can be the opening to what we once had.

Post counts are no longer visible in the normal forum view. If you are really desparate to check how many posts a member has, you can check their profile. We believe that all posts are worth the same and there is no need to show off how many posts someone has.

How do I learn more about a member ?
    By clicking the &#39;member posts&#39; link, you can now get a much better idea of what a member is like from what they post.

Actions speak louder than postcounts &#33;

The top 10 posters (day / overall) stats are also removed.

Your Moderation Team

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Whats happening? For one sec the post disappears generates into a new topic, then another sec comes back and now its gone too many moderation events at one time i guess must be the admin in his playgroud
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@8 December 2003 - 01:50
    Whats happening? For one sec the post disappears generates into a new topic, then another sec comes back and now its gone too many moderation events at one time i guess must be the admin in his playgroud
    the merge topics function doesn&#39;t work as it should

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Originally posted by 7thElement@7 December 2003 - 20:52

the merge topics function doesn&#39;t work as it should
    oh u :teehee:
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    I dont like it. If its some noob or something with like 2 post saying some pointless bullshit I want to know it. I would also think keeping all of those post from someone would use up server space. I like to see how many post people have and I think there should be an option to change it back..
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Aberrant
    If&#39;n it&#39;s "pointless bullshit", then what does it matter how many posts they have?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@8 December 2003 - 02:20
    I dont like it. If its some noob or something with like 2 post saying some pointless bullshit I want to know it. I would also think keeping all of those post from someone would use up server space. I like to see how many post people have and I think there should be an option to change it back..
    Simply click a users profile to find his post count

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    too bad this wont help lessen your spam AD...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@8 December 2003 - 12:33
    too bad this wont help lessen your spam AD...&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    lmao

I don&#39;t like it. If its some noob or something with like 2 post saying some pointless bullshit I want to know it. I would also think keeping all of those post from someone would use up server space. I like to see how many post people have and I think there should be an option to change it back

you should judge ppl by context not f*cking posts

how many posts does Bill Gates have??

adn yeah the merging psots confused me

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast