Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Drive Anonx For Free (10 Days)

Want to find out how good AnonX is, try it.
    Not sure AnonX is worth the bucks, try it.
    Try AnonX for free for 10 days.

Email [email protected] they will set you up with a free demo account

www.AnonX.com

Thank James Bond for the free trials.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Double Agent

wow that's nice of ya anonxo

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks, email sent.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Woo-Hoo!! I can't belive how easy that was. Just open the program, login and that's it. I can't belive how much time I spent on a couple of other programs without getting any p2p protection

Thanks for the trial. I will be getting this in a few days.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Enjoy!!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    First time im glad that someone is actually advertising their service here

I've sent an email to try this service, and if it's good as you and JB say I am willing to be your customer..

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    did i say "advertising"?

nah I said "review"

big difference but same effect... :-"

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    -bump-

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    I just bought it. It is the EASIEST proxy I have ever seen to get up and running.

I sent an email to support asking one question. Hopefully you might be able to answer it here.

Question is:

After I bought and installed Anonx, I went to Steve Gibson's security site (with Anonx on) at http://grc.com/default.htm and got some results that I am not sure how to read. In some parts, it looks like he is talking about YOUR computer (the proxy), and in others, it appears he is refering to mine. I am just asking to clear up the concerns I, (and maybe others) have. The following is a copy and paste of some of the report:

1. Preliminary Internet connection established!
    Your computer has accepted an anonymous connection from another machine it knows nothing about! (That's not good.) This ShieldsUP! web server has been permitted to connect to your computer's highly insecure NetBIOS File and Printer Sharing port (139). Subsequent tests conducted on this page, and elsewhere on this website, will probe more deeply to determine the extent of this system's vulnerability. But regardless of what more is determined, the presence and availability of some form of Internet Server HAS BEEN CONFIRMED within this machine . . . and it is accepting anonymous connections!

2. Remotely connected to your NetBIOS system!
    This computer is exposing its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet. This is called "NetBIOS over TCP/IP" or "NBT" for short. This is a security risk because it gives anyone in the world a point of entry to your system. Connecting to your computer is NOT something that anyone on the Internet should be allowed to do . . . but we've just done it! The following pages provide information about the consequences and your options for increasing your system's security.

In the email I sent, I included the FULL page in a .zip attachment.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Double Agent
    looks like you haven't read my post

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=85740

read my first post

you are fine, that is what ur supposed to look like

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast