Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cools Programs

I have a few cool prorgams i like. I created a folder just for them.

Heres some of mine.

Some of these programs most of you may know of already. but for those who do not. here they are.

1.) Attack Replicator

"While you are surfing on the Internet, thousands of worm infected Internet servers look actively for other Internet servers to infect. Without your knowledge, some of these attackers knock on your computer port 80 to see if there is a server to infect. With ATTACK REPLICATOR you can observe in detail these actions while they happen and send back to the attackers the same code they sent to you."

2.) AV VCS

"Keep your privacy and have fun by changing your voice to another voice. Record, capture all streaming audio from RealPlayer or Windows Media Player, mic input, line-in input, DVDs or CDs in real time. Add, mix funny effects to your voice . You can change your voice to male, female, teen, baby voice. Compatible with YIM, MSN, AOL Messengers, ICQ, PalTalk, Odigo, Netmeeting and Roger Wilco, as well as CD and Karaoke players."

3.) BHOCaptor

"BHOCaptor lets you control the Internet Explorer Browser Helper Objects (BHOs) that are installed on your system. It makes it easy to see what BHO s are installed and to de-activate them"

4.) DFX

*3D Surround Sound
    put yourself inside the music
    *Stereo Ambience
    renew lost stereo depth
    *Dynamic Gain Boosting
    pump up the volume
    *Customizable Skins
    choose from hundreds of skins
    *Booming HyperBass
    produce deep, rich bass sounds
    *High Fidelity Restoration
    eliminate that "muffled" sound
    *Headphones Optimization
    produce more pleasant, natural sounds
    *Customizable Presets
    finely tuned presets for all types of music

5.) Send Anonymous E-Mails Fake Mail Hush Mail Advice Box Ghost Mail

6.) GhostZilla

"Ghostzilla browser for Windows shields you from the looks of people around you, when they try to see if you are surfing the Web."

7.) Glowpass

" Reveal the password behind the ***** in your programs."

8.) Goback 3

"GoBack® 3 Deluxe is a leading and comprehensive rollback utility. Once installed, it works transparently and continuously, tracking every move a PC user makes that affects the hard disk. This continuous tracking provides up-to-the-minute protection of the operating system, applications and data files and allows you to recreate the content of your hard disk as it was at virtually any moment in recent history – five minutes, five hours, even five days ago."

9.) GT Ripple

"GT Ripple ripples your desktop wallpaper making water pictures come alive. You can even put a lake into a picture that has no water by using the mirror option"

10.) Iconoid

*Make icon backgrounds transparent
    *Select any color for icon backgrounds
    *Save and Restore Icon positions for each (or every) screen resolution
    *Select any color for icon text
    *Automatically or manually select the best color for the text background
    *Dynamically hide icons when you don't need them and show them when you do
    *Quickly minimize all windows so that you can see your desktop wallpaper.

11.) Neo Trace

"NeoTrace Express is a freeware version of the popular NeoTrace tool. This version offers the mapping features of the Professional version and the essential features you need to trace web sites. It's multithreaded, so it's very fast and can simultaneously check multiple hops on the route. It shows the route on a world map with detail on the path taken by your Internet traffic. NeoTrace Express can integrate with Internet Explorer to offer one-click tracing to web sites and URLs. Features include:
    tracing websites and IP addresses
    viewing a world map with the results of the trace viewing the network information associated with the trace destination"

12.) Phone Wolf

"Search online directories for telephone numbers and addresses of your associates, friends, and long-lost relatives. PhoneWolf lets you search directories for the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. "

13.) QTalka

" Qtalka adds full two-way voice communication to ICQ. You can talk to any of your ICQ contacts who have Qtalka running on their computer. Because Qtalka communicates directly to the other person's IP address, conversations will not be interrupted in the event that one of the participants loses their ICQ connection. Direct IP calls can also be made, provided that you have the other person's current IP address, and Qtalka has a server-based conferencing mode to enable group conferences. Version 1.04 has been redesigned to offer improved sound quality and reliability, and also allows multiple ICQ numbers to be used on the same machine with just one Qtalka registration number. The unregistered version only allows you to talk for five minutes at a time."

14.) Quick Spell

"QuickSpell™ is a unique spell checking utility that seamlessly integrates with nearly every application on your desktop. QuickSpell™ monitors the keyboard as you type and checks for spelling errors on the fly!"

15.) Radio@Netscape

Spinner and Netscape Music are combining services to bring you the best one-stop-shop for all your radio and music needs on the Web.

*Tune into more than 175 stations, including music, news, sports and local radio.
    *Access Radio from anywhere on your desktop using the toolbar feature.
    *Get in-depth artist information and station charts.
    *Save as many as 40 of your favorite stations.
    *No browser required!

16.) SWF Decompiler

"Sothink SWF Decompiler MX 2002 Pro is a tool to browse, view and parse Shockwave Flash movies (.swf files). It can extract sounds, images, movie clips from a Flash movies. What's more, SWF Decompiler can decompile the action scripts in a Flash movie and turn them into neat and readable code."

17.) Table Tennis Pro

good fast paced game with great graphics

18.) Visual Paradox

A good website to get free 3D wallpaper. the ones with water work great with GT Ripple

19.) Windows Sniper

"Windows Sniper is a handy system tray-based tool that lets you manipulate any window on your screen. Just drag its crosshairs icon over the window you want to modify and hit the Take Window Out button. Use it to magically hide, close, or resize windows when they appear. Set it to automatically click on buttons and controls. Encapsulate programs so they run in virtual desktop windows. Retrain "always on top" windows so that they behave normally. Windows Sniper can also change a window's properties, reveal passwords, and enable objects and menu items that are unavailable (dimmed). Windows Sniper now also gives you the option of having it target the mouse at newly activated buttons and animates the mouse so you do lose track of what you are doing. If certain windows always give you trouble, take 'em out with Windows Sniper."

20.) And of course last but not least (cant give the website but you know how to use Google)

Serials2000 or S2K. you can update the serials database twice a month

This program will give you all the serials you need for the programs listed above.

All of these programs can be found in full version on kazaa or eMule also.

Now. give me some of your <span style='color:blue'>COOOOOL programs so i can add more to my list</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Skype is the best voice chat program on the internet. the quality is almost CD quality

http://www.skype.com/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Russo@8 December 2003 - 08:04
    Skype is the best voice chat program on the internet. the quality is almost CD quality

http://www.skype.com/
    Skype is a keeper. great sound

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    whats this skype, is it for making phone calls or its just a another chat programy

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by mEtho@8 December 2003 - 11:56
    whats this skype, is it for making phone calls or its just a another chat programy
    for making phone calls

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by sharedholder+8 December 2003 - 13:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 December 2003 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho@8 December 2003 - 11:56
    for making phone calls [/b][/quote]
    And started by the folks that made Kazaa.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Nice nice software posted there...

SH i think u have a rival

na JK

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by MetroStars@8 December 2003 - 14:29
    Nice nice software posted there...

SH i think u have a rival&nbsp;

na JK
    No, i&#39;m still the first

21 September 2003

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=Search...&highlite=skype

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    How do you register NeoTrace? The register buttin takes me to the McAfee products page and it doesn&#39;t say anything about NeoTrace.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by Mik3ll@9 December 2003 - 00:35
    How do you register NeoTrace?&nbsp; The register buttin takes me to the McAfee products page and it doesn&#39;t say anything about NeoTrace.
    Get the full PRO version of Neo Trace from eMule or eDonkey. i got it from there.

And Copernic is also a great program. http://www.copernic.com/en/index.html you can search 20 or more search engines all at the same time. the full version is also on eMule

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast