Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Can They Shut Down K++ Klite Users? Heres How

Time to recode KLite if someone can get a leaked version of KMD 2.6

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    I will never use KMD. So if it happens, Im sure they will loose a few more.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Is this why many K++ users can't find barely any sources anymore?

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Its magic baby!
    i reckon we wait and see if people step up and fuction as supernodes
    time will tell
    Wiz.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    if the newer version of kazaa isent allowing older versions of kazaa and kazaalite wouldent the older version of kazaa still form a network cause the supernood function is on.

also if the newer version of kazaa isent allowing supernood connections from older version wouldent the newer version be all most nonusable cause of not everyone upgradeing. so they would basicly be forceing there own clients off there network and they would from a there own network and k++ would still work.

Edit

Also k-lite has supernoods enabled the feature is force to be a supernood.

http://www.peerguardian.net/forums/i...showtopic=2377
    Check that out

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    goose40
    Originally posted by d3v1l@10 December 2003 - 23:31
    if the newer version of kazaa isent allowing older versions of kazaa and kazaalite wouldent the older version of kazaa still form a network cause the supernood function is on.

also if the newer version of kazaa isent allowing supernood connections from older version wouldent the newer version be all most nonusable cause of not everyone upgradeing. so they would basicly be forceing there own clients off there network and they would from a there own network and k++ would still work.

Unfortunatly the KMD software is setup with a planed obsolece, It is set up to die at time of new releases that is how they control thier adware, most updates that I have observed have no positive use to the user only to Sherman so if they do not set it up to die no one would willingly update everytime.

Is there any of the alternitives that accept the dat files from fasttrack and finish them?

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Well... *sigh* I cant belive this... !!

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    I don't understand

how would a KMD client know what version / mod of kazaa I'm using?
    can't i just send the identifier string the most recent original sends ?

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    bigkaz
    I am and I will be a supernode coz there is stiil couple thousands users in Europe!

Greetings from Poland!

userjohndoe

Sue me Sherman!

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Hmmmm. Its December 13th and I still see over 3,000,000 users online, 5,000,000 last night. Damn imagine if someone really could shut down supernodes. I have downloaded new software just out a few weeks ago with no problem. Kazaa lite isn't going away boys and girls. It may have downgraded a notch due to the RIAA, but it isn't gone. I have been busted for Copyright infringement from a website. Nine times out of ten they aren't looking to go to court and spend thousands. They nicely request you stop sharing their stuff. Which I will gladly do since they went to all the trouble to find out I was sharing it. The RIAA busted a few people, so what. Move on. Share until they warn you. They WILL warn you first. You have a better chance on getting struck by lightning than geting caught sharing. If you are scared, then quit sharing. To each his own. I will share and be a supernode until they pry this mouse out of my cold dead fingers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast