Thread: Good Verifieds Forum!

Ok... Just go to my site located here and then click on "Forum". Then you can just post all your verifieds there. And I assure you that this is not one of those cheap, stupid, little forums... I dunno, just go check it out!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    lol is it the same as the last one? lol it had no posts well like 5 i dink last time onli lolz

3. Lounge   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Looks really nice Neo...

Finally we can Spam back

no serious looks nice but no posters yet, not even you???

the verifieds seem to have a problem with posting? ooh i see you have to register????

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Well, I did do a few posts. But they got deleted by me... Why do they delete them! Wait...
    Anyways, ya, I might do that... I just have people post messages and then let em register... I dunno...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    jetje's Avatar former star
    yeah let them post, if sites goes okay get to busy then you must register. That's how you attract more peeps

btw now you can feel on your own board how hard it is to handle you. Your own post deleted

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by jetje@14 February 2003 - 13:46
    yeah let them post, if sites goes okay get to busy then you must register. That's how you attract more peeps

btw now you can feel on your own board how hard it is to handle you. Your own post deleted
    lol...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Well, you have to become a member to post on the forum... I dont think I can change that... Maybe I can, maybe I cant... Not sure...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Ok! I finally have one member. So be sure you all enter and become a member. Remember, this is a new forum. So now is your chance to shine! Just dont post to much spam... Well, you can spam, just dont flame... So just act cool... Like this dude... B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by NeoShoyru@15 February 2003 - 02:30
    Ok! I finally have one member. So be sure you all enter and become a member. Remember, this is a new forum. So now is your chance to shine! Just dont post to much spam... Well, you can spam, just dont flame... So just act cool... Like this dude...  B)
    How desperate one can be!
    Please spam me!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Naw... Forget about the forum... Ill start spamming again when it gets fixed...