Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Starting A Club

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    for people who, because of the time zone they live in, are always on at the wrong time. look at this sh*t

the only requirement to join is to always be on when not many other users are on. as you can see from the pic, not many people are on right now, and this is my usual time. i'm lucky. i get the luxury of starting new threads and watching them sink, because there is no one on to respond to them and not being able to take part in the daily discussions that happen during peak time. yay! i was thinking someone could start a "wrongtime losers" thread so all the wrongtime people could hang out together. so, any takers?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I'm usually start my day in 2 hours (Even then it is only for about 10 min, then I have to go to work and I don't get back on for another 2 hours), today is an exception. Is that early enough to be in your club?

I'll understand if it isn't.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Lounge   -   #3
    nah, you're in the club. welcome to your new life as a wrongtime loser, ahhh we're gonna have so much fun here.

for anyone who wants to know, peak time, according to my own observations, starts in about 11 hours from now(regardless of where u live) and lasts for about 6 hours.

if i read your post correctly, i don't think you're anywhere close to being on alot during those hours dwightfry. so you're ok.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    And the Dwight Fry rejoiced.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hehe, i live in north carolina, i expect some australian members might join, cuz they're often on at the wrong times too.

i will be serving refreshments shortly : , but please PLEASE people, no beaver. it just doesn't go down well :x with some people

6. Lounge   -   #6
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@8 December 2003 - 03:10
    for people who, because of the time zone they live in, are always on at the wrong time. look at this sh*t

the only requirement to join is to always be on when not many other users are on. as you can see from the pic, not many people are on right now, and this is my usual time. i'm lucky. i get the luxury of starting new threads and watching them sink, because there is no one on to respond to them and not being able to take part in the daily discussions that happen during peak time. yay! i was thinking someone could start a "wrongtime losers" thread so all the wrongtime people could hang out together. so, any takers?
    Well I see my name so it looks like I'm in that category....

I'm usually on at this time too. 3 in da mornin'

7. Lounge   -   #7
    2 members already? haha things are lookin' up for us! my excuse for being on at this time is simple. i don't have a job, i'm on vacation. but i can't always be on during the day, because i have to share the computer with the family. so i'm on at night, when everyone is sleeping. but i suspect many people that post here from the u.k. have jobs and log on when they get home from work(like 4 or 5 in the afternoon), so that's why it causes a peak time. anyways, i'm glad you're here musicChick B) .

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What's the point. You are already in a club 'The Forum'. All these people will be on the Forum according to their time zone anyway.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    i'm sorry bigboab but you are banned for your insensitive comment

10. Lounge   -   #10
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Thanks MediaSlayer. Also its nice to know I'm not the only Southerner around here.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast