Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Do Not Name Names! Paul!

  1. #1
    Double Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,603
    i wonder how deligent the forum admins keep us anonymous from RIAA/MPAA

    just in case they want to shut this site down and be forced to hand over a list of ip of the forum members?

    Paul?? you listening to me? bot? 7thelement?

    I suggest you DO NOT keep logs of ips on ur server!!!!

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,650
    Being a member of the forum is not illegal by any stretch of the imagination.

    Stop being so paranoid!!

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,603
    you'll never know what length RIAA/MPAA will go to get ur name!!!

    sony has hacked routers to get ppl's name, let alone this forum...

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,053
    Originally posted by barbarossa@8 December 2003 - 15:05
    Being a member of the forum is not illegal by any stretch of the imagination.

    Stop being so paranoid!!
    Exactly mate

    I very rarly surf annon or on this board....Its pointless unless you're doing something directly dodgy..and to slow.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:06 AM.

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    London
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,530
    somebody is very paranoid.

    the riaa cant do shit about the board since it was sharman asking for k++ to be closed not the riaa.

    its also hosted in germany so explain how that is anything to do with an american organisation.

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Double Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,603

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    814
    glad to be livin in germany
    Open your mind

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@8 December 2003 - 08:00
    i wonder how deligent the forum admins keep us anonymous from RIAA/MPAA

    just in case they want to shut this site down and be forced to hand over a list of ip of the forum members?

    Paul?? you listening to me? bot? 7thelement?

    I suggest you DO NOT keep logs of ips on ur server!!!!
    Knock it off ya...

    SPAZ.

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    2008 European Capital of Culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,758
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@8 December 2003 - 17:09
    you'll never know what length RIAA/MPAA will go to get ur name!!!
    That's why you register here under a continuous false identity, stupid!

    Oh wait, the admin can see this Uh hi team, nice to see you...


  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,491
    God bless the UK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •