Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E Mule Its Slow

specs of comp and connection? and settings?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    connect to some of the chinese severs like CHN or chinnese no1 edonkey server.
    or try the korean ones. a decent one is jika movie server...i havent checked if that is still there. ppl with like 10mbp are on these servers and you can get really good speeds once you have connected to some of these guys. also try adding CHN or KOR or Niguo in your name...this can help you get more sources on the servers i have gone on about.
    Emule requires patience...sharing and time! lol

good luck!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    it shouldnt matter which server you are connected to. If the sources needed for a file are on a certain server, you will eventually connect to them.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@9 December 2003 - 12:36
    it shouldnt matter which server you are connected to. If the sources needed for a file are on a certain server, you will eventually connect to them.
    yeah but you should connect to a server with plenty of users an example is :

Razorback

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    angel_of_death57
    In Shareaza how would i change the view of Kb to KB like kazaa lite

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by chinook_apache+9 December 2003 - 12:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chinook_apache @ 9 December 2003 - 12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thisiswhoweare@9 December 2003 - 12:36
    yeah but you should connect to a server with plenty of users an example is :

Razorback [/b][/quote]
    true you&#39;ll get them quicker, but they tend to be full a lot of the times, and theres not much point trying to get on them for 20minutes when you can connect to one small one, and find sources through that server from the others.
    BTW razorback AFAIK is down.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@9 December 2003 - 17:47
    In Shareaza how would i change the view of Kb to KB like kazaa lite
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=86714

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    I get 5 - 700 MB BINs in 3 days . i do it all the time. i dont know why you people are talking about slow speeds.

slow speeds on eMule are only relevant when you first connect to a new file because there are not alot of seeders. try getting KOTR now. you can get 40kb a sec easy, and have all 4 CDs in 2 days, 48 hours.

but if you tried to get KOTR when it fist came out on eMUle, it would take almost a week

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Pfft, you think it&#39;s slow and your on 512k? I&#39;m on 56K and how do you think I feel?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    its the sharing system
    with emule u cant expect fast speeds when u first start out
    for u get as much as u give

ive shared 1.2 terabytes and my dl speed tops out at 196 KiloBytes when i dl something as fast as my connection permits as of now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast