Thread: Hitman 2

Anyone have a verified hash for Hitman 2? I can't seem to find it on Kazaa. I'd appreciate it--thanks.

MoneyAddyct

2. Games   -   #2
    Get it from eMule, the PC version has over 30 sources

3. Games   -   #3
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    I got mine from k-lite months ago. It was the most clean install ever.

If you don't want to waste your d-load time, go down to blockbuster, rent it, burn it, voila...

That's the reason I'll never download another pc game.

4. Games   -   #4
    what do they charge to rent a game. it might be more profitable for people on 56k to rent them and burn them, than spend 2 weeks on the PC trying to download them

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Got it from emule too.

Really good game,i loved it.

6. Games   -   #6
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Global Media Trader@11 December 2003 - 21:06
    what do they charge to rent a game. it might be more profitable for people on 56k to rent them and burn them, than spend 2 weeks on the PC trying to download them
    It's profitable to me, cause I'm on 56k.
    I spent 2 weeks downloading Max Payne 2 and the next day I found out that the only store that rents pc games around here was blockbuster.
    I wasted 2 fuckin precious weeks.

The renting price for pc games is $3 USD.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Alucard1475+11 December 2003 - 05:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 11 December 2003 - 05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Global Media Trader@11 December 2003 - 21:06
    It&#39;s profitable to me, cause I&#39;m on 56k.
    I spent 2 weeks downloading Max Payne 2 and the next day I found out that the only store that rents pc games around here was blockbuster.
    I wasted 2 fuckin precious weeks.

The renting price for pc games is &#036;3 USD. [/b][/quote]
    &#036;3 , thats a dman good deal. i never knew they rented that cheap. i never even tried to rent one.

I figure since i pay for DSL. i might as well get my moneys worth. but i may start looking into renting games