Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ms Visual Basic 6.0

Hey, i was just wondering if theres some good guides for MSVB, ive never used it or anything really besides old school Qbasic lol, anyone else use that?? Thx

BTW i miss posted its MS visual c++, the standard one around

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I don't if this will help but,
    I've been using a book from microsoft"Faster Smarter Beginning Programming"
    It's really clear and excellent It even explains The visual basic software.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    That sounds good, maybe i could find an ebook... Any online guides? i have no clue where to start at all, dunno which kinda project to make or anything. I was going to make pong as a test (i already know what to do mathwise i guess).. Any other suggestions?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    VB

<span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by x_gimpg@9 December 2003 - 02:00
    Hey, i was just wondering if theres some good guides for MSVB, ive never used it or anything really besides old school Qbasic lol, anyone else use that?? Thx

BTW i miss posted its MS visual c++, the standard one around
    Yes, there are some good ebooks around

A good one I found somewhere in the verifieds is "teach yourself visual c++ 6 in 21 days" 7,089KB in .pdf

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Reading the book it tells me i don&#39;t have to know what I wan&#39;t to make just yet
    wich is good because I don&#39;t have a F ing clue what to make.

I&#39;me sure that whatever you use will give you things to test.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by NTWEAK@9 December 2003 - 07:21
    Reading the book it tells me i don&#39;t have to know what I wan&#39;t to make just yet
    wich is good because I don&#39;t have a F ing clue what to make.

I&#39;me sure that whatever you use will give you things to test.
    U need projects go make something like a Windows Explorer...(with thumbnail options) and in which the user can change the title.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I would imagine you would have to know how to make something in order to do it.
    In my case I coulnd&#39;t code anything if my life depended on it.
    I&#39;ve only learned the concept and learnig how the software works.but, i&#39;m working hard on it.
    I&#39;ll keep the explorer in mind

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

VB is pretty easy to learn. Hard to master and fun to work with. Just start doing and pause on the reading, you will even surprise yourself

Edit: oops, just read the whole thread again, it transformed from VB to VC now

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Thanx your probally right. however we&#39;ll leave it @ that since it has changed
    sorry x gimg oops:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast