Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Can Improve And Use Imesh

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by REALITY+9 December 2003 - 10:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 9 December 2003 - 10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@9 December 2003 - 00:47
    SOunds good, but what do you want to do with it, other then use it.
    I would like to know if its possible for it to Blow Me perhaps...
    [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s ridiculous. If you want to be blown use a vacuum cleaner like the rest of us.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by justlooking+9 December 2003 - 01:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (justlooking @ 9 December 2003 - 01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@9 December 2003 - 10:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith
    @9 December 2003 - 00:47

I would like to know if its possible for it to Blow Me perhaps...
    That&#39;s ridiculous. If you want to be blown use a vacuum cleaner like the rest of us. [/b][/quote]
    OOOOhhhh...

Thanks.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by sharedholder@9 December 2003 - 14:54
    No we don&#39;t have to merge the 2 programsj ust improve imesh like is done it in the past with K-lite.
    Who&#39;s going to modify and improve it.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by REALITY@9 December 2003 - 02:15
    I thought that the iMesh Clean was based on a version Fast Track that is before the newer KMD versions, thus if KL++ gets kicked off the network they may as well.

I have noticed in recent searches that there seem to be alot of KL++ users, this may be due to the lack of conectivity of regular KMD users. I have also noticed that @fileshare users show up as well, iMesh users. However if we were to merge together considering iMesh is not updated then there may be a decent amount of numbers between us...
    Presumably any remaining Grokster users will fall into this category too..

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@9 December 2003 - 08:47
    Improve imesh like is done it in the past with K-lite , adding tools ,auto searchmore ,etc...

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Noone use imesh light&#33; it contains loads of crap and messed up my freinds pc&#33; do not install it on any account.

use clean imesh as sh said

8. File Sharing   -   #18

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    i use iMesh-Light. it&#39;s probably the same as the Clean iMesh your talking about though. gets rid of all the crap and adds in

AVIPreview
    PeerGuardian
    Datview
    K-Sig

they put up the light version of the newest imesh a few weeks ago. it works pretty good.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by barbarossa+9 December 2003 - 10:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 9 December 2003 - 10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@9 December 2003 - 02:15
    I thought that the iMesh Clean was based on a version Fast Track that is before the newer KMD versions, thus if KL++ gets kicked off the network they may as well.

Presumably any remaining Grokster users will fall into this category too.. [/b][/quote]
    Any blocking mechanism that Sharman use will only affect clients that identify themselves as being "Kazaa", as long as iMesh and Grokster continue to pay the bills to access the FastTrack network they wont be kicked off.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:07 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast