Thread: Automatic Deletion Of Partial Download

kartarsaxena
    Hi,

I have a big issue with Kazaa Lite K++. In case I put a file to be downloaded, which is big in size, I tend to leave the system unattended. Although at times, either due to a power failure or any other reason if the system reboots while the downloading is in progress; Kazaa Lite K++ on being restarted after switching on the system deletes the file that was being downloaded at the time of the reboot.

Since I have Norton Systemworks on my system, I am able to recover that file again, although, even after putting it back into the shared / download folder, Kazaa would invariably again delete the file once restarted.

Would appreciate if someone could advise how to correct such a corrupted partial download, that Kazaa refuses to honour. I have downloaded 627 MBs of an 800 odd MB file & do not have the patience to download it again.

Please advise,

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    If the Download is Corupt KaZaA WILL Delete it. There is no way 2 stop this as far as I know. Corupt Downloads can occur when KaZaA Crashes or when the PC Restarts due 2 a Power Failier ETC...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by TheGatherer@9 December 2003 - 03:17
    If the Download is Corupt KaZaA WILL Delete it. There is no way 2 stop this as far as I know. Corupt Downloads can occur when KaZaA Crashes or when the PC Restarts due 2 a Power Failier ETC...
    You can go here to download kazaa corruption fixer. Having never used it u can also go here to this google page for many other options
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY