Thread: 2 Sources

mgarym
    no matter how many sources are listed in search for a file my traffic shows a maximum of 2 sources no matter how many times I try to add more.
    Is there a setting I'm missing?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by mgarym@9 December 2003 - 04:16
    no matter how many sources are listed in search for a file my traffic shows a maximum of 2 sources no matter how many times I try to add more.
    Is there a setting I'm missing?
    Hope it helps, these are a few suggestions:

After you have started downloading a file, do a search again with auto search / or manually for several cycles, this will add users to your download.

Either use the accelerator / or right click/find more sources everyfew minutes to add users for each file.

If you feel like your not getting enough speed/users try jumping supernodes( or better yet localize your nodes and try till you get what u can except.

Go to Tools at the top right of your klite page, then click kazupernodes, in bottom left of screen third button from left click and it will localize your nodes. when that stops then click second button from left bottom of screen to check status of each node. When that stops Respo.. top center this will check response. Stay away from the red icons, choose a green thats close to where you live (state) and a supernodes with a low #. double click it. That Ip & port will apeer in the "New Supernode IPort window right of screen. Now the Icon to the bottom right of that window with the yellow K in blue circle click it to change your supernode to what you have chosen. Klite will unconnect and reconnect its self. If the circle is green (or lellow as far as that goes) your in good shape x out and try researching again for your partial downloads. If the circle is red and sometimes that happens you have to start again till you get it right. Hope it helps.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY