Thread: Beer

I never drunk American beer but from all acounts its piss weak, mabye they should try some Australian beer like West End or VB.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Americans drink beer for its effect and not its taste. The less taste the better, if you want to drink a lot.

At least it does not taste like bitter skunk water like Heinekin.

In my life, I have never tasted anything as horrific as George Killians Red.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@8 December 2003 - 21:59
    Americans drink beer for its effect and not its taste. The less taste the better, if you want to drink a lot.

Partially correct, hobbes.

Americans like to drink tasteless beer because then you can drink a lot.
    All the better to piss all over the rest of the world.
    Currently marking our territory in the Middle East, but coming soon to a fire hydrant near you.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I personaly dont drink much beer myself more a barcardi & coke person, but from what i've drunk Australian beer is pretty strong unless you count stouts like guiness which is more like cough mixture than beer.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    What does it say about American beer that it tastes best when it is extremely cold?

God forbid it gets warm-pour that shit out, then. :x
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    personally i think japanese beer has the least flavor. light american beers are a pretty close second, though.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    canadian beer is weak