Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nfs Underground And Adsl

Originally posted by neattairoski+10 December 2003 - 10:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski @ 10 December 2003 - 10:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-o_ICEMAN_o@10 December 2003 - 05:53
    if your prob is still not solved then dl the demo and make an account whit it then go play online whit the full version =)
    Creating the account is not the problem.

Its the fact that it freezes on me. Even if i did make an account, i wont be able to log in because it will freez on me.

[/b][/quote]
    maby its a hardware prob? try updating your video driver maby that helps
    if that dosent help then try posting in the nfsu forum they can help you more then we can =) (just dont say that you have a riped version =P )

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    When I try to make an account it keeps telling me that the username is already in use.I could put in "zxcasjfhvkdsvn ovn" as one and it would come up used.
    I wonder if there is a crack for this prob. Anybody know?
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

3. Games   -   #13
    Im starting to think this whole game is just fucked and it shouldnt have been released untill all this shit was sorted out.

WTF were the BETA testers doing ???

4. Games   -   #14
    ya im having the same problem with need for speed underground. I downloaded the patch and crack from suprnova and i still have the same problem. If anyone could write a detailed page of instructions on how they got it to work and post it that would be awesome... im willing to try anything.

5. Games   -   #15
    can anyone help?

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by dannyboy13@11 December 2003 - 01:37
    ya im having the same problem with need for speed underground. I downloaded the patch and crack from suprnova and i still have the same problem. If anyone could write a detailed page of instructions on how they got it to work and post it that would be awesome... im willing to try anything.
    bump, i want to know also..

7. Games   -   #17
    i know.. *hick* what all dem beta *hick* testas waz doing *hick* but i aint sayin...*hick*

8. Games   -   #18
    damn can anybody help us.

9. Games   -   #19
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    u guys just need to get the patch to play online&#33; lol i have it..... add me on msn and ill send it to u

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Games   -   #20
    whats ure msn address. I have the patch and everything but anyway im willing to try anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast