Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Cares About This Old Fart?

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i barely feel sorry for the prince of darkness. am i a butt-head?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ozzy osbourne - surely the world's most effective anti-drugs personality
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    muchspl2
    yea herd earlier, he should be alright herd it was not life threating but, MTV said it didn&#39;t know what was going to happen to the show

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Im starting to think all old ppl are full of shit like this ass hole that was driving at like fkn 30kph and he then fkn followed me home and started talking shit about i shouldnt tailgate.

Fuck him i should have fkn rammed him of the road and then ass raped him with a fkn large poll or soething but that has spikes and shit.

I would then burn his house down.

fucking ass hole

I had a really pleasant day today untill this cunt pissed me off.

And also, how th fuck can he say to me to do the limit and i was driving the limit and he was driving slow as fuck fuck fuck fuck.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 10:02
    Im starting to think all old ppl are full of shit like this ass hole that was driving at like fkn 30kph and he then fkn followed me home and started talking shit about i shouldnt tailgate.

Fuck him i should have fkn rammed him of the road and then ass raped him with a fkn large poll or soething but that has spikes and shit.

I would then burn his house down.

fucking ass hole

I had a really pleasant day today untill this cunt pissed me off.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Id tell you what if their was no law........about ramming ppl of the road.......

Sorry MS, just the old fart part just reminded of this guy

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Actually I agree with you Neat. I think that the police should randomly be able to stop any motorist, any time and test them for the folowing:-

Drink
    Drugs
    Eyesight
    Hearing
    Physical ability to drive
    Short term memory.
    Some kind of stupidy test.

In my opinion a car is a lethal weapon in the wrong hands. I know at least four people who drive, who should not be driving. Two of them are too old with too many things wrong with them that are preventing them driving safely. Two of them, through vanity insist that they do not require the use of glasses. Yet they could not read a sign post at the side of the road. Then there is my favourite hate. The driver with the invalid sticker. They think that this gives them the right to break every rule in the book. I reckon in about five years they will be demanding that supermarkets widen the aisles so that they can drive in for their groceries. Right that is my gripe for the day.

Incidentally I am not allowed to drive any longer, because I suffer from Alzheimers and I totally agree with this decision. Well I am not actually banned, but I must inform the insurance company. That would mean the same thing.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Uh...Wha?

Sorry guys - I was trying to paint the image of Ozzy Osbourne tearing up on a quad-bike

Nope, can&#39;t see it

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Illuminati@9 December 2003 - 11:59
    Uh...Wha?

Sorry guys - I was trying to paint the image of Ozzy Osbourne tearing up on a quad-bike

Nope, can&#39;t see it

yeah that would be funny, i can picture it, doing a wheely while wearing them sunnies

@ bigboab that must really suck not being able to drive anymore man.

Their was a show on tv not long ago called "worst drivers" or something and their was this young guy that would drive at like 20 kph under the limit and hold traffic up.

That really pisses me of and also some ppl in that drive 4 wheel drives.

You might not agree with me but i think if you want to have a 4wd, you should have to do another driving test because its such a big vehicle.

BTW like my AV ?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 11:40
    BTW like my AV ?
    What does that stand for Anti Vehicle.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast