Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Five-star Wonder

lynx's Avatar .
    Illuminati, can we assume your stash has been breached?

VB, now that posts in the lounge count, are we going to expect monthly name changes?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by lynx@9 December 2003 - 13:00
    Illuminati, can we assume your stash has been breached?

VB, now that posts in the lounge count, are we going to expect monthly name changes?
    Yeah, I noticed that.

It causes quite a problem for that. I'm not sure what to do about it right now.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    posts in the lounge count now? great now ill be a post whore too

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Way to go Illuminati

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"@9 December 2003 - 18:49
    not sure if this has anything to do with your name.
    illuminati
    Yep - I guess that this is the perfect time to disclose the secret of my name

Illuminati refers to the Order of the Illuminati, a modern conspiracy theory that supposedly once controlled much of the world 1-2 centuries ago by secretly and subtly putting their own in key governmental positions, gaining influence in practically every major government at the time to shape the world and humanity their way. The Illuminati had links to the Knights Templar as well. The Order was said to die in around 1900, but it could still be around today...

Usually, I said that the reason I chose Illuminati as my alias was because of my fascination of the Order and their supposed hold on the world in their prime.

Now for the secret - I was into Deus Ex at the time I registered and Illuminati sounded cool at the time If it wasn't for god knows how many DX fan boys registering related Yahoo mails, I'd be here as Daedalus instead as it was my first choice of name

So, the speculations have been a case of Close But No Cigar (sorry for the pun lynx )

Looks it.

One thing I suggested to 7th a few days back were to increase the post count levels. At the time though, it was only the Members level from 75 -> 100 (They'll be a 100+ post members rule installed soon on the radio), but he seemed reluctant at the time due to the manual work that would involve. You could try it - I think 2,000 would be a more rounder number and I wouldn't mind having my new stars removed if that helps

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Since the postcount was removed to discourage junk posts then I think the stars should be removed also. Take that goal away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Erm, can i defend the stars? Whilst i think 3 stars should be made harder, 1000 for 5 stars is perfectly acceptable methinks

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@9 December 2003 - 14:40
    Since the postcount was removed to discourage junk posts then I think the stars should be removed also. Take that goal away.
    Yup. Wish we had groups identifying who can really help. Maybe about 10-15 people in each section who are in the corresponding help group or so. So when the members asks a question they can be guaranteed that the member who is replying knows what he is talking about.

But oh well, just an idea.

Edit: Oh by the way, Congrats Illuminati
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    "Now for the secret - I was into Deus Ex at the time I registered and Illuminati sounded cool at the time If it wasn&#39;t for god knows how many DX fan boys registering related Yahoo mails, I&#39;d be here as Daedalus instead as it was my first choice of name"

I cracked my cd of Deus EX (it&#39;s broken in half)
    and have never finished the game......
    Do you have a copy of it Ill........

Pm if you do please&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie

One of my favorite games ever.

Congrats&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #20
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie@9 December 2003 - 18:52
    [I cracked my cd of Deus EX (it&#39;s broken in half)
    and have never finished the game......
    Perhaps you should send the parts to Infested Cats.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast