Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I Love This Forum

[QUOTE]are we

we doing this

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@9 December 2003 - 20:09
    are we

we doing this
    No we are posting pictures of mutilated bodies in this section, but links to ugly people in the funny stuff section.
    We are not showing not lapses in judgement but intentionally attempting to upset people.

So, STFU and leave our forum you loser.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    I have to say, when I saw the title of the sick thread I didn't enter, deliberately.

I assumed, given the antecedents of the starter that it would not be a joke and would actually be sick.

I take it from hobbes' post that this assessment was correct. I rarely see my learned colleague post in such an angry manner. It must have been harsh indeed.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    [quote]Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@9 December 2003 - 19:09
    are we

we doing this
    Indeed, spammer

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Harsh is one way of describing it but I think the thread title was more acurate.

And for someone to post shit like that has to be sick in the head too.

And if ghetto_gurl you're wondering how or why it got deleted, it's because I reported it.

As most here will tell you, I am very easy going but shit like that...........I think you need to see a shrink to even be looking at it let alone posting it.

And agreed with Hobbes..........Please leave

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    ooooo hobbs um scared u work 4 da 5.0 or suffin
    (o mommy guess wat this gurl dun 2 me she took my gum )
    get a life u puccy hole

o i best run b4 u get ur mommy on ta mah @$$

7. Lounge   -   #17
    ooo im cryin now cause dat sh!t bin deleted

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2
    this can't end good

9. Lounge   -   #19
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    What is your major malfunction ghetto_gurl!?

You don't seem to be enjoying yourself here and seem hellbent on getting yourself banned, you've attacked peep's for no real reason and have posted some pretty disgusting stuff, and I don't understand why and no one else does either

Is there something going on in your life at the moment that's causing you stress or anything like that and your looking for a release for it all? If so then why not introduce your hand to your, uu, well, a little playing with ones self can be good for stress release sometimes is what i'm trying to say lol

If you'd just show peep's a little respect and friendlyness then you'd see some in return and would be alot happier for it

Reason I like this forum is because of peep's respecting other's and almost everyone being friendly, if you've the right attitude then this place is one heck of a fun place to be

Have a nice day

Sniper.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Is there something going on in your life at the moment that's causing you stress or anything like that and your looking for a release for it all? If so then why not introduce your hand to your, uu, well, a little playing with ones self can be good for stress release sometimes is what i'm trying to say lol
    @sniper: that's the nicest way I've ever seen someone say "go f**k yourself"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast