Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I Love This Forum

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ Withcheese - HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO!! That totaly cracked me up dude!!!!!!

I really wasn't meaning she go f**k herself in the "P*ss off" sense, just saying that if she went and relieved some stress she might feel better and happier, but I love your response to it, is the funniest thing i've read all day!!!!! ROFL

Sniper. (Think's Withcheese just had a moment of inspiration to be able to reply with what he did ROFL )

2. Lounge   -   #22
    who fellins i hurt 4 na reason no onez just retardz or sum lil freshmans start postin sum moany a$$ sh!t like an old grannyz dude u lik sufin bill clinton on steroids get a life stop moanin i aint nasty 2 no 1 only wen day start moaning and dun stop goin on i aint gonna say o soz dude 4 na reazon u nice 2 me i nice back and 4 ur info i didnt post that body sh!t my brova did so i aint takin da blame 4 dat sh!t u can tell bah da writin wen it waz posted i dud write like dat u feel me

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@9 December 2003 - 15:14
    I really wasn't meaning she go f**k herself in the "P*ss off" sense, just saying that if she went and relieved some stress she might feel better and happier, but I love your response to it, is the funniest thing i've read all day!!!!! ROFL

Sniper. (Think's Withcheese just had a moment of inspiration to be able to reply with what he did ROFL )
    What makes you think ghetto_gurl is a "she" His/her Posts indicate otherwise
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #24

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+9 December 2003 - 19:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am &#064; 9 December 2003 - 19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-SniperInTheShadows@9 December 2003 - 15:14
    I really wasn&#39;t meaning she go f**k herself in the "P*ss off" sense, just saying that if she went and relieved some stress she might feel better and happier, but I love your response to it, is the funniest thing i&#39;ve read all day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ROFL

Sniper. (Think&#39;s Withcheese just had a moment of inspiration to be able to reply with what he did ROFL )
    What makes you think ghetto_gurl is a "she" His/her Posts indicate otherwise [/b][/quote]
    I have my suspisions with regards to the "ghetto" bit as well...maybe that should read "wannabe"

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Thats what I mean
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #27
    maybee dat mean kiss mah i dud care wat yo tink i got mah pride not dat u botherin me cant u c im just tryin 2 anoy u

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@9 December 2003 - 19:22
    maybee dat mean kiss mah i dud care wat yo tink i got mah pride not dat u botherin me cant u c im just tryin 2 anoy u
    Well the only thing that really winds me up about you ghetto_gimp is your disdain of the English language

9. Lounge   -   #29
    da onli thin dat windz me up bout u iz ummmmmm u

10. Lounge   -   #30
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@9 December 2003 - 13:22
    It&#39;s good to have a goal in life.
    And you&#39;ve achieved yours so early.

Huzzah&#33;
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast