Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long Have You Ppl Used Shareaza?

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    I first tried it about 3 or 4 months ago, just to see how it compared to eMule. it's good, but the queues still suck.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Old Fella
    Originally posted by danb+10 December 2003 - 03:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 10 December 2003 - 03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-camille@9 December 2003 - 14:57
    I only used it for more than a week. And I uninstalled it.
    Must say i did pretty much the same [/b][/quote]
    Why only for a week. What went wrong.....

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Only for about a week or two. When I first installed I downloaded a sh*tload of audio at decent speeds. Now Iv&#39;e got 2 musc vids 1 pending, 1active (below 1 KB)(and yes I changed option from bits to bytes) also started a 1.3 gig file that started out at like 10/12 KB, now its downloading at 1, sh*t just looked again now 8KB only 40 hrs left lol... B)
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Retired
    never....

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    TRshady
    I only used it for around a week too, just didn&#39;t feel that its connection to emule servers is as good, torrents seemed to take longer and just didn&#39;t feel like I was in control. May go back soon though, but with emule 1i and ABC I&#39;m happy.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I&#39;ve used it for about 2 months. It&#39;s ok I suppose, can be a bit slow sometimes, and harder to control.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;ve been using it for almost Two weeks now,and I think it&#39;s great.
    it is a bit slow some times but when you have plenty of seeders the downloads obviously speed up.
    It did take me about 50 hours to download the Last Samurai,and it was worth the wait.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Same opinon as urs zinc1. I&#39;m going to watch that movie They say it&#39;s goodd
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    I&#39;ve used it since v 1.6, just before the Shareaza developer made Gnutella2 and &#39;raza was only about a month old. So about a year or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12