Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copy And Paste Files

Sorry I am new here in these forums, but I want to ask something.

How can you copy files found when you go to "My Kazaa Lite K++" folder within Kazaa lite K++ application and paste them out to your Desktop (for example)?

I am running the Kazaa lite K++ Version 2.4.3.

Any help would be appreciated

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    If you want to do that, I think you will have to go into your shared folder and copy and paste from there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by KazaaLiteK++2000@9 December 2003 - 14:18
    Sorry I am new here in these forums, but I want to ask something.

How can you copy files found when you go to "My Kazaa Lite K++" folder within Kazaa lite K++ application and paste them out to your Desktop (for example)?

I am running the Kazaa lite K++ Version 2.4.3.

Any help would be appreciated
    If you right click on the file in "My Kazaa K++", and choose "Locate File" from the menu, you will get an explorer window opened up at the location of your shared file. From there you can copy and paste the file anywhere using Explorer.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    your problem is the paste you use, you have to get a top quality one or it wont stick, go for that one whereby the guy stics himself to the plane.
    oops there goes my post.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@9 December 2003 - 15:21
    If you want to do that, I think you will have to go into your shared folder and copy and paste from there.
    It sucks then.

What if you have 1000 files in your shared folder?
    Or what if you want to copy and paste the files of only one album to a specified folder in order to burn?

These are real problems.

Any ideas?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    if you have over a thousand files then you will have to buy at least a pint of paste.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by KazaaLiteK++2000@10 December 2003 - 01:36

What if you have 1000 files in your shared folder?
    Or what if you want to copy and paste the files of only one album to a specified folder in order to burn?
    Do you just want to move them? Because if you do, it will be much faster to just cut/paste if they are on the same drive. Then you won't have 2 copies of the same file taking up space on your hard drive.

If you are just trying to burn them, can't you just open your burning program and click/drag the files in without actually moving the files?

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Dear SpanishPete,

What do you mean that I need to buy a "Pint of Paste". Is there any program that I can use in order to do the job???

Also tracydani please note that I need to pick the files of a specific audio album from 1000 files in my share folder, which is not so practical. How is it possible to pick up these files easily in order to drag them to the burning program?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    sorry i was trying to be funny just open windows explorer right click the file select copy and then put your curser on your desktop right click again and select paste bingo.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Sorry, it's been a while since I have used kazaa. I forgot that you can sort the files within it. I personaly never did that. I moved them out of the main shared folder into sub folders and shared those folders.

Looks like barbarossa has the best idea so far. I do not have kazaa installed or I would play with it a bit to see what I could come up with.

TD
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:06 AM.
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast