Thread: K-lite Radio

oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Illuminati and All

I tuned into the Stepp Savage show the other day, was quite enjoying it. Son (younger - 15 yrs) came back from another room and took over the desktop (he had just stepped away for a bit - homework break). It took a couple of minutes for a song that he didn't have started playing. "Hey, what are we listening to?" I told him about the k-lite radio station, "cool".

The boyo left the show on until it was all over.

K-lite radio - spanning the generation gap.

Good Work All.

cheers omc

edit: it's Stepp, not Steve, Savage. My apologies.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by oldmancan@9 December 2003 - 17:57
    Illuminati and All

I tuned into the Steve Savage show the other day, was quite enjoying it. Son (younger - 15 yrs) came back from another room and took over the desktop (he had just stepped away for a bit - homework break). It took a couple of minutes for a song that he didn't have started playing. "Hey, what are we listening to?" I told him about the k-lite radio station, "cool".

Good Work All.

cheers omc

Does your son know its on a file sharing forum? I would love to have my dad pirating stuff

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    filesharing is not piracy. this is.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Whatever your definition may be :pirate:

5. Lounge   -   #5
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    @RGX, yeah the kids know all about my stuff. One of them dl'd Napster years ago. I got into sharing and found k-lite. I rarely dl music anymore, I prefer to rip my own HQ stuff ( I found all the info here). The boyo still dl's. Mostly we just share what we got.

cheeers omc

edit: this is our current wallpaper, cause daddy don't want the kids to forget.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by oldmancan@9 December 2003 - 18:57
    I tuned into the Steve Savage show the other day, was quite enjoying it. Son (younger - 15 yrs) came back from another room and took over the desktop (he had just stepped away for a bit - homework break). It took a couple of minutes for a song that he didn't have started playing. "Hey, what are we listening to?" I told him about the k-lite radio station, "cool".

Good Work All.

cheers omc
    Nice to see the station's working miracles B)

Don't forget that you can also apply for your own show, be it a one-off or a regular thing The more DJs we have, the more different types of shows we have (I don't think we've got an identical pair just yet, thank god ), and the more listeners we'd be able to cater to

Now please excuse me - I'm gonna go into RIAA-mode and pimp Stepp to take as much advantage of this as I can

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Glad you enjoyed the show oldmancan / everyweek ill be bringing a good blend of good music B)