Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emniem Is A Gay

Originally posted by Illuminati@9 December 2003 - 21:43
    Can someone answer me the most fundamental question of this all...

Who the f*** cares in the first place if Eminem is bent or not? Some people getting their hopes up or sommat?
    haha, right that (Y)

2. Music   -   #22
    Originally posted by Smurfette@9 December 2003 - 21:38
    you're not going to get decent results when you take your SATs if you carry on like that, you know.

Oh yeah... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Roger that

3. Music   -   #23
    Originally posted by mEtho@9 December 2003 - 21:45
    every individual has its own views, estimations, thoughts, opinions (whatever u understand best) so therefore they can reveal them by saying whatever they want to and it is important for a wise to man to handle it like a man, and if its to much for u then u need to go back to your dream world.

^^^ thats what i'm talkin' 'bout ^^^

Maybe you should "stop to live in your dream world" and at least not ignore post you reply to?

Or was you too dumb to understand the message in it? I hope for you, not

4. Music   -   #24
    Originally posted by SLim Shady+9 December 2003 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SLim Shady @ 9 December 2003 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mEtho@9 December 2003 - 21:45
    every individual has its own views, estimations, thoughts, opinions (whatever u understand best) so therefore they can reveal them by saying whatever they want to and it is important for a wise to man to handle it like a man, and if its to much for u then u need to go back to your dream world.

^^^ thats what i&#39;m talkin&#39; &#39;bout ^^^

Maybe you should "stop to live in your dream world" and at least not ignore post you reply to?

Or was you too dumb to understand the message in it? I hope for you, not [/b][/quote]
    u came up with that after 20 minutes,, i really feel sorry for u,

this site will help u Click HERE

and

here is the best site where u can find eminem&#39;s lyrics Click Here (Slim Shady WANNABE)

5. Music   -   #25
    lol

Well... If you think i was sitting here, refreshing the page every minute to see your reply, and could not wait for it... Than you&#39;re wrong

I dont give so much f*ck about you and the shit you say, yaknow?

Btw, if i really came 20 min late with my post, you replied 40 minutes later, lol

Well, the shit&#39;s just funny to me, so go on screamin&#39; WANNABE on me, and GAY on Eminem :teehee:
    It has not more sence than me saying that you have eaten fruit youghurt today in the morning, lol

Oke, can you tell me now pls how many minutes after your last post i posted this reply? Dont forget to note that in your calendar

6. Music   -   #26
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I loves me some fruit yogurt. Blueberry. Or Strawberry&#33;

Dammit, now I want yogurt&#33;
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

7. Music   -   #27
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@10 December 2003 - 06:56
    eminem is like mike jackson. he&#39;s trying to be something he can&#39;t be
    What, Black??

8. Music   -   #28
    Originally posted by Alucard1475+10 December 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 10 December 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@10 December 2003 - 06:56
    What, Black?? [/b][/quote]
    LOL&#33;

9. Music   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Alucard1475+10 December 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 10 December 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@10 December 2003 - 06:56
    What, Black?? [/b][/quote]
    hahah, that was good Alucard.

I came into this a bit late, it&#39;s quite funny, but Metho ease of Slim Shady (the poster on the board). If he is a wannabe, then let it be. If he isn&#39;t, then fine. It&#39;s only natural for one to stick up until blue in the face for people they admire. Hell, when i was 13 I used to pretend to be Mr T. It did ware out quite quick tho.... i mean how many ways is thier to say "I pitty the fool".

As for a comment on the topic. I personally don&#39;t like his music, the guy himself I don&#39;t know. what we see usually isn&#39;t him and an image promoted to sell records. next to no artists show thier "true selfs" to the public. So he could very well be gay, yes, but he will have hidden it quite well. these photographers catch everything (Jennifer Anniston nude over her back wall anyone?) so can only assume if he was ever caught kissing a guy or holding hands, it would be caught on camera.

One thing we do know, he has a daughter. it&#39;s got to count as some evidence towards his "sexuality" - of course not always the case.

either way, who really cares? the only gossip i care about is ones such as "Bush has choked on another pretzil, almost died again&#33;" or "we are at war".

10. Music   -   #30
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;d love to know why someones sexuality has to be discussed so openly. Eminem brings great pleasure to many with his music (true he makes a lotta &#036; as well) what does it matter if he is gay, bi or straight?

Personally I&#39;m more likely to believe this is some more bull stirred up by Ray Bezino and Dave Mays (owners of "The Source" a hip hop magazine) I know theres still an on going battle between them and Eminem.

On another point, why do threads about musical tastes or rap always end in petty flaming
    Why cant we just all be friends?

Edit: I cant spell

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast