Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Warning From Black And Decker

i have been lending my black and decker drill out for quite a few years now but a few days ago i got a letter from bds lawyers that i was breaking the law, because its one drill to one customer. i think the trouble started when i lent it to my mate who is an irishman, i told him to hide behind a firewall but he burnt his house down
    and the firemen told black and decker about it and now they are out to get me.
    any advice would be helpful.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    funny spanishpete ,

Nothing related to General Filesharing Talk, moving to Lounge.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by spanishpete@9 December 2003 - 20:32
    i have been lending my black and decker drill out for quite a few years now but a few days ago i got a letter from bds lawyers that i was breaking the law, because its one drill to one customer. i think the trouble started when i lent it to my mate who is an irishman, i told him to hide behind a firewall but he burnt his house down
    Sir, if indeed you own this bit of apparatus you should not be asking for advice. You should know the drill yourself.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    i didnt get dat but good luck B) B)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+9 December 2003 - 19:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab &#064; 9 December 2003 - 19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-spanishpete@9 December 2003 - 20:32
    i have been lending my black and decker drill out for quite a few years now but a few days ago i got a letter from bds lawyers that i was breaking the law, because its one drill to one customer.&nbsp; i think the trouble started when i lent it to my mate who is an irishman, i told him to hide behind a firewall but he burnt his house down
    Sir, if indeed you own this bit of apparatus you should not be asking for advice. You should know the drill yourself.[/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s a bit harsh...

I&#39;ll get my coat....

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by spanishpete@9 December 2003 - 19:32

Nice satirical joke...I like jokes like this&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I got into trouble with file sharing.

8. Lounge   -   #8

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Black n Decker suck.........unless you get the leaf blower

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@10 December 2003 - 03:03
    Black n Decker suck.........unless you get the leaf blower

Jonno B)
    too funny&#33;

My Blog
    I'm still here.