Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Display Issues In Windows 2000

Poster
    Well good luck, I'll see what else I can dig up.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    Stoi, check this out. www.video-drivers.com/drivers/45/45533.htm
    It has this comment attached:

"This is ATI Rage Mobility M but it worked for my Sony Vaio PCG-F807K which has ATI Rage Mobility P/M.
    Anyone else that's lost the recovery CD's and is waiting for them from Sony may get very frustrated looking for drivers for this particular Vaio, the bad news is that using these my TV still wouldn't show any image... The good news is that DHL should be ringing my bell today so I will have the recovery CD's shortly! "

last thing I could find.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Rocko's Avatar Poster
    Try changing the Internet Explorer text size. In a IE window go to View-> Text Size-> Medium.

Rocko

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanx gambo, ill try that tommorow looks complicated and im going to bed now.

@rocko thanks but ive already tried that and it doesnt work the letters still look and inch high.

ill post back tommorrow if thats worked.

again thanx everyone that helped and lets just hope this works.

later

stoi

edit: P.S. thats the same vaio i have PCG-F807K, and its crap

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    I spoke to Mr. Stoi today and his problem is still not sorted. I told him at one time to frisbee the damn laptop out the window. I want to help, but we can't get it to work still. All have been very helpful, but there must be a fix. Keep em coming boys. And stoi hang in there. When I will the lottery, I'll send you a real problem free fancy computer.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok ive installed the new drivers that you mentioned, but the problem is still the same. so now i kow it isnt the video drivers anyway but something else, if anyone has the slightest idea please reply ill try anything.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    [SIZE=7]I have a few files on my FTP... if you want a link then please pm me.
    Stoi here is some editing for you to work on in your sig. Get rid of the size=7.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    If you haven't already done so do a full system scan with your antivirus program. The IE problem sounds like a setting has being changed in the internet software it's self. If you click on 'Tools' 'Internet Options' then on the last tab called 'Advanced' all the settings are listed. At the bottom of the window is a button called 'Restore Defaults' try that it should reset your fonts, browsing preferences etc.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    thanx mobboss for pointing that out, fixed now .

and leech-killa ive run my nav about 4 times and also the pccillin online scan + trojan remover and it hasnt found anything.

Also i tried that as soon as it happened but ive just tried it again (the internet explorer restore defaults) and it doesnt help, i think its a windows problem but whet the problem is i havnt got a clue, but thatx for your help.

stoi

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    Stoi, just out of curiosity, have you tried unistalling Resident Evil? If it seemed to have caused the problem, it may need wiping. Also, did you delete the old video drivers before you installed the new ones?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast