Thread: Appointment/task Reminder Programs

I am looking for program that doesnt uses a lot of memory while running and serves as a reminder for appointments, dates, time etc. Built in alarm clock would be awesome.

Doesnt have to be a freeware, if its really good, we all know how to get it

Thanks in advance,
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Kirby Alarm

Kirby Alarm is an alarm and task scheduler that can launch a popup reminder dialog, play a sound, run a program or send an email address in user defined intervals. The scheduling options include simple recurring reminders, as well as more advanced options like every X day of the month, every other Friday, last Monday of the month, last day of the month etc. The program comes with a simple but practical interface and is easy to use. It doesn&#39;t look like much, but actually offers a very flexible set of features, and new reminders can be created very quickly. Runs in the system tray.

http://www.webattack.com/get/kirbyalarm.html

Talking Alarm Clock - alarms and reminders

Talking Alarm Clock can remind you of important dates and events by using a popup dialog, sound notification or Microsoft Agent character animation. You can schedule one-time reminders or recurring events (daily, monthly, weekly) and also limit alarms to certain Windows users. The program runs in the system tray and offers an attractive and easy to use interface that allows you to add new alarms easily.

http://www.webattack.com/get/talkingalarm.html

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks sh. Quick as always in giving links

Have you used any of those? I want something which is a lot customizable and flexible in use.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Lol, sorry but i have a old russian clock from my grandfather .Lol.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by sharedholder@9 December 2003 - 17:55
    Lol, sorry but i have a old russian clock from my grandfather .Lol.
    You wouldnt know if something like that would slap me or at least shout every once in a while for using too much klite board?

I want it to be customized so it pushes me out

I tried Cinnamon Alarm Clock. Looks good but not a lot customizable.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    So did you founded something or should i put on the wish warez list too the reminder? Lol.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by sharedholder@9 December 2003 - 22:06
    So did you founded something or should i put on the wish warez list too the reminder? Lol.
    Yes yes make it so please

For now I am going to have to suffice with the one im using.