Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Holiday, Another Spate Of Nasty Viruses.

Poster
    Another holiday, another spate of nasty viruses.
    We all know what February is famous for -- not leap year, but Valentine's Day. And the famous, love-filled holiday is also a hot one for viruses.

becarefull with that kinda message don't open it, look here how's message look like:

==> Read all about it here. <==

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Only an idiot would open shit like that.

Ummmm actually....good warning to the people around here.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 February 2003 - 12:47
    Only an idiot would open shit like that.

Yea i think if you open a virus, it is because you are a born asshole, Virus&#39; are Artifical life and i think they are Badass, i see alot of beople complaining about viri here, you can tell if a file is infected, BY THE SIZE OF THE FILE, i myself have never executed a virus.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Just don&#39;t open it or download it, and update your av scanner if you haven&#39;t.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    haha i never open emailz&#33; well unless i noe the person.... or its a confirmation or something i signed up for... has to be sumding i signed up for... other wise i don&#39;t even look at it... n it goes BYE BYE~

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Only idiots get viruses, I&#39;ve never gotten a virus. Be careful what you download and always keep your antivirus updated and you should have no problem.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheLabel@14 February 2003 - 20:45
    Only idiots get viruses, I&#39;ve never gotten a virus. Be careful what you download and always keep your antivirus updated and you should have no problem.
    i must admit im impressed by your untouchable sense of over confidence
    your probably infected right now

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ProwL418+14 February 2003 - 22:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ProwL418 @ 14 February 2003 - 22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheLabel@14 February 2003 - 20:45
    i must admit im impressed by your untouchable sense of over confidence
    your probably infected right now [/b][/quote]
    No way dude.....that girl last week was clean...pussy tasted fine.

Ahhhh you talking about PCs...opps...my bad.All I am saying is do not open up E-MAIL from somebody you do not know...did you read that story?It talked about E-MAIL that has naked pictures and offers to have love letters...if you do not know what it is don&#39;t open up.But most men are idiots and will open the shit anyways.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    What&#39;s that got to do with the quote FC? Nevermind, you should read more carefully FC.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    This idea that only idiots get viruses seems kind of cocky. Remember an Anti-virus is as only as good as the definitions, meaning some poor guy(usually many) gets infected first then alerts the security companies. If you frequently use your pc, it is only about timing and luck. Remember this before bashing the unfortunate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast