Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slient Hill 3 For Pc

Anybody else not able to install this game?

I have a legit store version. The installation locks up after disk 2.

Anybody have any help here?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Games   -   #2
    for starters...what are you running or maybe the game is a bad copy, you can take it back and exchange for another one

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@10 December 2003 - 01:39
    for starters...what are you running or maybe the game is a bad copy, you can take it back and exchange for another one
    Windows Xp

4. Games   -   #4
    does ur pc meet the specs ment for the game?

5. Games   -   #5
    Yes, it far exceeds every requirement.

The problem is that I put in disc 2, it loads it, but never asks for the 3rd disc, just sits there forever.

6. Games   -   #6
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    I could install it and run it)though I had some framerate problems and the sound is pretty messy= on my POS 900 mhz AMD Duron with 256 megs ram. Maybe you downloaded a bad version.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Arm@10 December 2003 - 03:12
    I could install it and run it)though I had some framerate problems and the sound is pretty messy= on my POS 900 mhz AMD Duron with 256 megs ram. Maybe you downloaded a bad version.
    Arm,

I bought it at the local store, totally legit. The installation process just seems to freeze after disk 2 of 5.

8. Games   -   #8
    Debaser
    Hobbes, maybe you have a bunch of crap running in the background? Sometimes that really does screw with installations, run msconfig or hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete and maybe try shutting some shit down.

9. Games   -   #9
    do you know with which disc you run the game

10. Games   -   #10
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+10 December 2003 - 02:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 10 December 2003 - 02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@10 December 2003 - 03:12
    Arm,

I bought it at the local store, totally legit. The installation process just seems to freeze after disk 2 of 5. [/b][/quote]
    Hobbes,

I downloaded at Suprnova, totally illegit. The installation process worked for me and I am about halfway through the game.

Also I got the DVD version. Thanks to Daemon tools it sees a cd and DVD as the same thing so I have no problem playing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast