Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Internet Tv?

  1. #1
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toronto!
    Posts
    107
    yeah i heard somewhere that there was an internet TV program where u can watch 24 hour of your favourite shows (ie.family guy) for FREE!!!.. anyone hear of it? and if so can u please tell me where to get one...thanks


    GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484
    yea i jus heard about it today u can watch Futurerama and Family Guy 24/7 at first i didnt belive but the guy knew alot about computers so i noe it aint jus cum clip or summin he goes to my skool

    but the problem is tht he wont Tell ME!!!!! hes like all the stupid jokes u say in class piss me off lollllll but ill keep on bothering him until i find the dam website!

    Good Things Take Time In Life( out of no where)

    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    It should be in verifieds hashes or in a can.

    I have used quite a lot of them, wasnt impressed at all. I had the professional versions.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toronto!
    Posts
    107
    jay the same thing is happening with me too, my stupid "friend" isn&#39;t telling me&#33; that bastard &#33; and to make it worse he keeps coming to school saying "O yeah, i watched family guy again"....stupid bastard&#33; if u find out please tell me(i&#39;ll bother my friend too )


    GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toronto!
    Posts
    107
    Originally posted by I.am@10 December 2003 - 03:24
    It should be in verifieds hashes or in a can.

    I have used quite a lot of them, wasnt impressed at all. I had the professional versions.


    Could u tell me the name of the professional version (if it&#39;s free) or some of the other versions, thanks


    GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484
    lol i found out but not wut i was expecting...

    u need winamp to do this...

    go to FILE>INTERNET TV and then this library thing will pop up with all the names of the servers and stuff the one playing FAMILY GUY is the "GETv&#33; WatchGetv.com........" double clik on tht one and it shud start playing unless the server is full and it is most of the time

    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Blade025@10 December 2003 - 19:46
    Could u tell me the name of the professional version (if it&#39;s free) or some of the other versions, thanks
    One of the names of the software was "World TV." I think sharedholder posted the hash. You can try searching for it on the forum using the Search button on top right

    In World TV you can view quite a lot of channels from around the world, ofcourse including US.
    The serial can be found via the pinned topic in Software World itself by Paul.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toronto!
    Posts
    107
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@11 December 2003 - 01:03
    lol i found out but not wut i was expecting...

    u need winamp to do this...

    go to FILE>INTERNET TV and then this library thing will pop up with all the names of the servers and stuff the one playing FAMILY GUY is the "GETv&#33; WatchGetv.com........" double clik on tht one and it shud start playing unless the server is full and it is most of the time
    thanks dude, this is the one i was looking for..i asked if it was on winamp and he said no&#33; That bastard&#33;&#33; i&#39;ll kill him&#33;



    thanks for your "World TV" I.am, i&#39;ll download it incase the other one doesnt&#39; work


    GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    2008 European Capital of Culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,758
    You mean WorldTV?


  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@10 December 2003 - 03:18
    yea i jus heard about it today u can watch Futurerama and Family Guy 24/7 at first i didnt belive but the guy knew alot about computers so i noe it aint jus cum clip or summin he goes to my skool

    but the problem is tht he wont Tell ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hes like all the stupid jokes u say in class piss me off lollllll but ill keep on bothering him until i find the dam website&#33;

    Good Things Take Time In Life( out of no where)
    This sounds like crap, there&#39;s a few programs that have tv but none of them have commercial shows like futurama and you dont need these programs anyway.
    All you need is real alternative and quicktime alternative installed, then use the links from the following list.
    Youll find nothing good thou, there was one group which tried to stream commercial tv from Canada but they got shut down a few years ago.


    http://wwitv.com/portal.htm
    http://www.virtualtuner.com/
    http://broadband-television.com/tv/english.html
    http://www.webtvlist.com/
    http://www.comfm.com/live/tv/
    http://www.democracynow.org/streampage.pl
    http://www.di.fm/
    http://www.phreekyphreek.net/modules.php?n...TVRadio_Network
    http://www.webcamsue.demon.nl/
    http://video.csupomona.edu/streaming/world...link_index.html
    http://tvulive.com/watch.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •