Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N00b Question

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ok u noe wen u first go in to forum it has the names of all the users tht are online at the bottom how come my name is always first wen im online... first i thought it was alphabetical but today i noticed its not

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    This shouldn't even be considered a question.

I'll answer your question with another question, why the fuck do you care?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@10 December 2003 - 04:09

lol i duno just curious

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@9 December 2003 - 22:09

Stop that!

@jaigandhi5, my understanding is that the names are arranged according to your last post - basically according to the member's activity.

Edit: Dont ask the next question why my name is not on the list. I might have selected Anonymous a while back when signing in. Cookies are still same.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by I.am+9 December 2003 - 19:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 9 December 2003 - 19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy@9 December 2003 - 22:09
    This shouldn&#39;t even be considered a question.

I&#39;ll answer your question with another question, why the fuck do you care?&nbsp;
    Stop that&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s all in good fun mate.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+9 December 2003 - 22:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ 9 December 2003 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by I.am@9 December 2003 - 19:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy
    @9 December 2003 - 22:09

I&#39;ll answer your question with another question, why the fuck do you care?

Stop that&#33;
    It&#39;s all in good fun mate. [/b][/quote]
    Sometimes it is, but as soon as some irregulars post here people dont give serious answers. A joke can be started after the question has been answered.

If I start a serious thread and dont get serious answers I would be pi***d off.

Wouldnt you?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by I.am+9 December 2003 - 19:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 9 December 2003 - 19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@9 December 2003 - 22:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy

I&#39;ll answer your question with another question, why the fuck do you care?&nbsp;

Stop that&#33;

Sometimes it is, but as soon as some irregulars post here people dont give serious answers. A joke can be started after the question has been answered.

Wouldnt you? [/b][/quote]
    No, I wouldn&#39;t, I would realise that someone else would soon reply with a serious answer.

jaigandhi5 didn&#39;t seem to mind either.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by I.am+10 December 2003 - 04:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 10 December 2003 - 04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@9 December 2003 - 22:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy

I&#39;ll answer your question with another question, why the fuck do you care?

Stop that&#33;

Wouldnt you? [/b][/quote]
    lol thx for the replys&#33;

i wasnt really being serious jus snoopin around the board but thx for stikin up fo me I.am u guys r great

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    goin back to watchin the game&#33;

GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    The Passion
    Hey jaigandhi5,

I actually wondered that myself for a while...

Then I realized that there are sometimes hundreds of names &#39;active on the board in the last 15 minutes&#39;.
    No way that many DIFFERENT people posted in the last 15, so I figured it must be the list of people that navigated the board in the last 15, which would explain why we (you, in your case) are always first on the list.

Hope this helps....

also, GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;

- Loomy&#33;

Edit: Godammit&#33;&#33; Down by 1 with less than 4 mins to go and Fitz goes and gets himself a double-minor for HS-ing. Fuck me&#33;

Edit 2: HOLY Mother of Christ&#33;&#33; 3rd Per. Heroics once again&#33;&#33;
    Nieuwy scored SH with 17 secs left............alas, Tkachuk fed Pronger just 30 secs into OT, while they were still on the PP........well, at least we got a point....

Ending Sports rant............NOW&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast