Thread: House, Groove, Techno, Funk..... European Style

Does anyone know some good new tracks.... I am only interested in the english, german, belgian and of course dutch dance tracks. So give me some names if you like to respond...

Thnx

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    That Type Of Music Makes Me Want To Chop My Ears Off With A Broken CD So No...

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by stupidguy@23 December 2003 - 03:20
    That Type Of Music Makes Me Want To Chop My Ears Off With A Broken CD So No...
    Good for you man.

No one is forcing you to listen to it

4. Music   -   #4
    Except for that one guy in my apartment on the third floor, he dragged me up to his room everyday, and strapped me to a wooden chair with belts and blasted techno for two hours. I complained and got him evicted, he's really angry and last time I saw him he chased me for two blocks screaming obscenities.

5. Music   -   #5
    Ever considered trying some other Belgian music ? We've got songs that don't make you wish for Armageddon too , you know...

What's with all these people listening to "songs" that sound like two bulldozers fighting over a pint ? Djeeze , like anyone can stand to hear that - that horrendeous nonsense without being under the influence of alcohol/narcotics.

Then again , live and let live (die?)