Thread: Protect Our Right To Backup Dvd's

Poster
    CLICK HERE

Please take 5 min to help protect our rights to backup dvd's by clicking the above link.

Link brough to you by 321studios(dvdxcopy)

Thanx in advance for your help

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    You will be asked for a zip code to give the local senators

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    this looks like some sort of scam who actually uses xcopy for BACKUP!!! im sure the developers know this
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    tothbenedek's Avatar Poster
    I have an iteresting story: i've found an old newspaper and it has an article about the first videos, but the problem was not with the technology or the price, but movies and film companys; They wasn't able to imagine a world where people can see anything from tape at home.

So video had the same war what DVD copy and p2p clients have now, and now we think it's normal to record film from tv, and you're not hunted if you make a copy from a rented tape...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz@10 December 2003 - 17:48
    this looks like some sort of scam who actually uses xcopy for BACKUP!!! im sure the developers know this
    What suggestion do you have to copy a dvd movie on one disk,whith 2clicks of a mouse and in a hour or less.
    I,ve backed over 150 of my dvd's this way (dvd x copy express)

If you know something better I would really like to have it!!!!!!!!!!

I would to have right to backup my dvd's regardless of the software That I use.
    this bill will effect ALL dvd backup software.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars

that's just fucking scary

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i say just back up your damn DVDs whenever the hell you see fit to do so! the hell with everyone. just my 2 cents worth

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Hi,

DVD X COPY, is Legal,

The MPAA cannot shut down this software because it is legal, it puts a disclaimer on the begining of the dvd when you copy it. Hell, you can go to Best Buy and buy it right off the shelf.

It is part of the fair use policy, cause you are allowed to backup your shit in case you decide to break your orginal.

ALso, it is a good program to use to rent DVDs,
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by NTWEAK+12 December 2003 - 04:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NTWEAK @ 12 December 2003 - 04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@10 December 2003 - 17:48
    this looks like some sort of scam who actually uses xcopy for BACKUP&#33;&#33;&#33; im sure the developers know this
    What suggestion do you have to copy a dvd movie on one disk,whith 2clicks of a mouse and in a hour or less.
    I,ve backed over 150 of my dvd&#39;s this way (dvd x copy express)

If you know something better I would really like to have it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I would to have right to backup my dvd&#39;s regardless of the software That I use.
    this bill will effect ALL dvd backup software. [/b][/quote]
    There is nothing faster than DVD X copy. If there is I would like to know also.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    platinum version is faster. I hear