Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K++ Is Dead - Long Live The Clones

K++ Is Dead - Long Live The Clones
    As SN reported Sharman Networks developing Kazaa approached ISPs hosting Kazaa Lite K++, an addware/spyware-free version of Kazaa, and ordered removal on grounds of copyright infringement, including the one on the K++ home page, and now the links have disappeared.
    K++ users will be affected too since it is based on prior to 2.5 version of the original and the supernode of Kazaa Network will block its shares. Sharman Networks offers ad-free version for $29.95 but Kazaa users still have free alternative clones.
    Among them are Diet K, http://www.dietk.com/ , which removes spyware from the original Kazaa and GIFT, http://gift.sf.net/ , which works with Fasttrack, Openfasttrack, Opennapster (old Napster) and Gnutella networks.
    ---------------
    wtf ??? does this mean back to ad and spyware kazaa ?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    no it means putting your hand in your pocket and spending 30 dollers for the ad free version as i will when klite finally dies, its a small price to pay when you think of the value of the files you can get, i really dont understand why everybody is getting upset.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    K-PLUS Is not really clean.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    who told u that klite will die, there is many way's to screw shareman just cheak about web site section and ull find some trick to change the version number and the network will verifi klite as kazaa 2.6 and untill the klite user r alive the klite will never die.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i cant find that trick anywhere ??? be more precise on were to search and if possible a link ??

6. File Sharing   -   #6

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    yea i did the needful..... thanx man ....
    \\ but i think this wont help m,uch //

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    and being as supernode will help klite to be with us and not to die

Benjamen button

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by spanishpete@10 December 2003 - 12:34
    no it means putting your hand in your pocket and spending 30 dollers for the ad free version as i will when klite finally dies, its a small price to pay when you think of the value of the files you can get, i really dont understand why everybody is getting upset.
    Are you crazy?!
    It's a silly money-grabbing con ! There are other alternatives.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    What's the point - Sharman is committing commercial suicide!
    I'd hate to be their business advisor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast