Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check My Forum Out...

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    hmmmm, a while ago I think we sort of agreed that it was allowed for everyone to advertise his/her site once.

I agree with scribbly here for once, let him do it, if he does it again, then start shouting at him.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    I've got no objection to people advertising their site, I just think it's rude to do it with your first and only post. That's spam, just like the crap you get in your e-mail

3. Lounge   -   #13
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@10 December 2003 - 14:27
    I've got no objection to people advertising their site, I just think it's rude to do it with your first and only post. That's spam, just like the crap you get in your e-mail

remember what i said before to be put on moderation well i still havent changed my mind.....and i still believe its true

and every opinion i have is my own i dont go copying of other people....

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    arghhhhh scribble - your not on msn !! i just missed ya or something cos i just came on and boohooo only 1 other person online on msn i neeed people

*stupid ICT exam stopping friends coming online
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by gemby!@10 December 2003 - 15:40
    arghhhhh scribble - your not on msn !! i just missed ya or something cos i just came on and boohooo only 1 other person online on msn i neeed people

*stupid ICT exam stopping friends coming online
    nah im still here
    just cant be bothered to speak to people

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    well get online you lil shit !!! no one is on at the mo cept one person ...and im not even chatting to them .. oh wait i am now they just said hi !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by scribblec@11 December 2003 - 00:38
    remember what i said before to be put on moderation well i still havent changed my mind.....and i still believe its true
    No, what did you say? Or don't you have the guts to repeat it?

You're nothing but a squeaky voiced little worm Scribble See. Not Turkish any more? What are you pretending to be this week?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by scribblec+10 December 2003 - 15:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 10 December 2003 - 15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@10 December 2003 - 14:27
    I&#39;ve got no objection to people advertising their site, I just think it&#39;s rude to do it with your first and only post.&nbsp; That&#39;s spam, just like the crap you get in your e-mail

and every opinion i have is my own i dont go copying of other people.... [/b][/quote]
    you might want to check the spelling on your sig.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Its magic baby!
    he mean fo&#39; sure
    Wiz.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+10 December 2003 - 22:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 10 December 2003 - 22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@11 December 2003 - 00:38
    No, what did you say? Or don&#39;t you have the guts to repeat it?

You&#39;re nothing but a squeaky voiced little worm Scribble See. Not Turkish any more? What are you pretending to be this week?

[/b][/quote]
    if i neva had the guts i wouldnt have said it in the first place

oh yea this week im a french trasvestite remind u of someone close dean?

what spelling mistake?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast