Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: User Ammount Going Way Down.....

QUOTE (sharedholder @ 10 December 2003 - 09:17)
    The 2.6 will comes out,believe me.

QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 10 December 2003 - 09:17)
    Your Website will be dead in 2 Months.

Depend where is located

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Maybe it would be a good idea for those of us who are member of various forums etc. to pass the word to enable supernode if using k-lite.

I keep seeing people posting things like being connected to mostly k-lite users, if this is true then keeping the nodes alive will keep k-lite alive without kazaa.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by tracydani@10 December 2003 - 14:49
    Maybe it would be a good idea for those of us who are member of various forums etc. to pass the word to enable supernode if using k-lite.

I keep seeing people posting things like being connected to mostly k-lite users, if this is true then keeping the nodes alive will keep k-lite alive without kazaa.

TD
    We could even begin our own network based on K++ supernodes!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Personally, I haven't used KL as my primary download for some time b/c the selection seemed more limited than on other networks — I'm not much into mp3s or the latest movie. I do, however, feel some loyalty to the system b/c they were my introduction into p2p and I always reserve some bandwidth to enable uploads, especially of files that I know r hard to find on FT.

I've just checked in here to get the skinny on the KL ++ feud. Everyone's temp hope seems to be supernodes. I enabled my supernode function [Advanced options] to prolong the network, do I still have to force being a supernode [K++ Advanced options]? BTW: I'm running v. 2.4.2

Thanx.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Originally posted by tracydani@10 December 2003 - 14:49

I
    Just posted a request (looking for Supernodes; sounds like a jobapplication) on the forum of a big Dutch Computermagazine (ComputerTotaal&#33.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by guit_steel@10 December 2003 - 16:17
    do I still have to force being a supernode [K++ Advanced options]? BTW: I'm running v. 2.4.2

Thanx.
    Yes you do!
    Leave your machine and K-Lite on for the longest you can - every node will make a difference!!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by nostalgia+10 December 2003 - 19:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nostalgia @ 10 December 2003 - 19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani@10 December 2003 - 14:49
    Maybe it would be a good idea for those of us who are member of various forums etc.&nbsp; to pass the word to enable supernode if using k-lite.

I
    Just posted a request (looking for Supernodes; sounds like a jobapplication) on the forum of a big Dutch Computermagazine (ComputerTotaal&#33. [/b][/quote]
    Hallo GreatWhite, hoe gaat het met jou?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by &#045;Genesis&#045;@10 December 2003 - 14:16
    I seriously doubt that a K-Lite 2.6 will appear. I will continue to use kazaa lite until it ceases to function.

Also i have used rocko&#39;s ad-on tool for kazaa 2.6 and i have successfully removed all of the spyware but still the adverts are in the search window. I could remove these if i could open up kazaa 2.6 with RESOURCE HACKER but it isnt showing the dialogues or the images. has anyone managed to do this yet. If it could be opened in resource hacker it would be very easy to make a compiled installer for 2.6 without the spyware and ads.

P.s: I see very few users with the FILESHARE prefix...what exactly is fireshare.
    I cant get kazaa 2.6 to install on my computer. Says it detects unofficial kazaa products on the computer. But even if i uninstall klite and clean the registry I still get the same message. Any ideas. I would then reinstall klite afterwards.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    I&#39;m still here and will be for a long time

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    anotheruser
    I forced being a supernode and now Kazaa Lite tells me there is one user (me, I would assume) online and only shows the number of files I personally am sharing.

Edit: I should add that I&#39;m using a DSL connection on a fast computer with plenty of RAM. Most of my resources are free.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast