Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Problems

in k-lite go to 'file'>'jump supernode' or go to tools and open 'KaZuperNodes'.

in 'KaZuperNodes' you will get a whole list,check their status,then right click>delete non-supernodes,choose a supernode located closest to your region.
    If you found one you like double click it,then it will apear on the right bottom-screen>connect to new supernode.Done!

If your still not getting the speeds you want try it again with another supernode.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    My k-lite version is 2.0.2 Neither of those options are available

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Then it might be best if you upgrade your k-lite version to the 2.4.3 version
    You can click my sig for some links or look at this topic for even more links to download from.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    okay..I have 2.4.3 now, but Hopster isn't staying connected long enough for k-lite to connect anymore. What could be causeing that?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Sorry,can't help you with that.
    Never used hopster before so I really don't know.
    Hope someone drops in soon to help you out with that.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by caleb7985@11 December 2003 - 07:12
    okay..I have 2.4.3 now, but Hopster isn't staying connected long enough for k-lite to connect anymore. What could be causeing that?
    The trial version of hopster will only give you 2 kB.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    are there any other ways to get around school firewalls? Anything that you could help me with?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    -Genesis-'s Avatar Poster
    There are ways to make your hopster the FULL version.....im not sure if i can say.

Keyword:
    CRACK

Thats all im saying (sorrys mod's if im not allowed to say that)

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    try using http tunnel registered versions give higher download speed.try changing ports if that helps some isps keep huting and playing with your open ports such as mine isp.that might help.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I'm not having any luck with the full version of hopster

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast