Thread: Queue

whats your longest time in a queue (fserve or xdcc) mines about 2 days lol (fserve)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    36 hours for a file I had forgotten about. I then proceeded to click on the wrong x at the top of the screen trying to close a window and lost my place

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Lord of the KLF
    lol your almost there 3days and 12hours

That was back in the day i started using irc, these days i tend to just get put straight in the queues on most places cos i know most of the ops and stuff

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i gave up on a queue once forgot to cancel the request ..came back a day later by accident and the dload started right away ..i said wtf then i realized what happened haha..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by tracydani+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tracydani)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>36 hours for a file I had forgotten about. I then proceeded to click on the wrong x at the top of the screen trying to close a window and lost my place&nbsp;
    TD [/b]

You have 10 minutes to return to a channel before your queue is deleted. This is a little failsafe so that things like this don&#39;t happen.

<!--QuoteBegin-accat13

i gave up on a queue once forgot to cancel the request ..came back a day later by accident and the dload started right away ..i said wtf then i realized what happened haha..[/quote]
    Queue&#39;s are deleted after 10 minutes of away time...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    it seems after puytting in that script info from the advanced leeching thread i went off for over an hour and came back and still had my queue position in two different rooms.

forgot to put my longest wait: 23 hours. well worth it though.

2nd edit: been queued here for 32 hr&#39;s. with 2 and a half more to go.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Every time I get placed in a queue, I just leave and try another bot with the file.

I&#39;m impatient.