Thread: Dietkaza And Autosearchmore Question?

is there an option in dietkaza which will automatically press autosearchmore? i sure as hell don't want to sit there all day doing it.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    -Genesis-'s Avatar Poster
    I don't think so and did you know that diet kazaa doesnt remove all the spyware and other nasty stuff. If i were you I would download another client or if you still like kazaa click my image below to get the latest k-lite.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    ASM is in the recent K-Lite ++ versions - as genesis says ditch Diet K and stick with us!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Yes Diet K has auto-search more, and it does remove ALL of the ad-ware /spy-ware that KMD installs B)

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by ZaZu@10 December 2003 - 22:29
    Yes Diet K has auto-search more, and it does remove ALL of the ad-ware /spy-ware that KMD installs B)

My sincere apologies - I stand corrected!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thanks all i've had k++ all along but tried randoms klr today and forgot even though there were unlimited searhmores with it you'd have to press it yourself. i'm presented with another problem though. dietkaza can [probably only autosearch more on thing at a time which'll mean if i want other stuff i'll have to sit there and do it myself. i'm a hardcore soulseeker and usenet user but if i can't get something there i usually autosearchmore it on k++.