Page 14 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Pics Of Your Desktop

QUOTE (Board Rules)
    4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s).

BOT
    Aw thanx BOT. I never noticed you were a MOD before for some reason. Oh well I suppose I had better get back to my work.

Bye and thanx again.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    nah ur jsut an idiot that has nothing better to do then sit here all day... kk i g2g
    Wot a Knob Jockey - this TwisT guy is do us a favour and FUCK OFF

3. Lounge   -   #133
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by DWk+9 October 2003 - 21:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk &#064; 9 October 2003 - 21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@9 October 2003 - 18:04
    Ive gotta admit, Cygnus-Z has the best desktop ive seen so far, although all have been good

Sadly i just formatted my pc to crappy win 2000, and it will stay that way till i can get the XP disk at the weekend, so untill then heres a virtual tour of my desktop

:My wallpaper is standard Win 2000 blue. On the left side of the screen there are the icons My Documents, My Computer, My Network Places, Recycle Bin and Internet Explorer. On the bottom of the screen is my taskbar in a lovely shade of grey, and my shortcuts are Show Desktop, Internet Explorer, and Outlook Express.

The items on my taskbar are: Kazaa Lite Board, Control Panel, Local Disk (C and Msn Messenger

In my taskbar, There are two blue letters E and N, Zone Alarm, and MSN messanger which I have just noticed has signed out by itself AFUCKINGAIN&#33;

The time is 5.58 PM

Can anybody tell im kind of pissed off round about now?
    not to be mean or anything....but please DO read the topic title

@Cygnuz-Y yea i like the thing you did with morpheus and trinity...but i know i&#39;ve seen the central picture somewhere....where u get it from?

DWk [/b][/quote]
    WTF? who care if i post something ever so slightly off topic and attempting to vent my frustration in an amusing manner

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I&#39;m with RGX, this is the lounge after all.

@everybody else:If you don&#39;t like TwisT, you can always pm a mod and have them take his sig away, it was still to big last time I saw it.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@10 October 2003 - 16:12
    nah ur jsut an idiot that has nothing better to do then sit here all day... kk i g2g
    Wot a Knob Jockey - this TwisT guy is does us a favour and FUCK OFF
    amen

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX+10 October 2003 - 17:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 10 October 2003 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DWk@9 October 2003 - 21:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-RGX
    @9 October 2003 - 18:04
    Ive gotta admit, Cygnus-Z has the best desktop ive seen so far, although all have been good

Sadly i just formatted my pc to crappy win 2000, and it will stay that way till i can get the XP disk at the weekend, so untill then heres a virtual tour of my desktop

:My wallpaper is standard Win 2000 blue. On the left side of the screen there are the icons My Documents, My Computer, My Network Places, Recycle Bin and Internet Explorer. On the bottom of the screen is my taskbar in a lovely shade of grey, and my shortcuts are Show Desktop, Internet Explorer, and Outlook Express.

The items on my taskbar are: Kazaa Lite Board, Control Panel, Local Disk (C and Msn Messenger

In my taskbar, There are two blue letters E and N, Zone Alarm, and MSN messanger which I have just noticed has signed out by itself AFUCKINGAIN&#33;

The time is 5.58 PM

Can anybody tell im kind of pissed off round about now?

not to be mean or anything....but please DO read the topic title

@Cygnuz-Y yea i like the thing you did with morpheus and trinity...but i know i&#39;ve seen the central picture somewhere....where u get it from?

DWk
    WTF? who care if i post something ever so slightly off topic and attempting to vent my frustration in an amusing manner [/b][/quote]
    Dont pay attention to DWk he is just jealous that noone says his desktop is cool, i really apreciatte your support guys and dont let some asshole break our forum down....

@DWk STFU dude, mind your own business&#33;

@Everyone else dont pay attention to him&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #137
    cygnus wasup

also i got a new desktop pic coming soon

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@10 October 2003 - 08:46
    k i got a new desktop now...cleaner and with a menu

besides....i love the background...its a cyclic thing i made there...

lates

DWk
    BTW, this is just a frustating attempt to do something cool&#33;

It sucks, the colors dont match up and whats with the Sphere in the middle of the image

DWk if you are not polite dont expect us to be polite either

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec@10 October 2003 - 21:29
    cygnus wasup

Cool, just dont be as cocky as that DWk asshole&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y+10 October 2003 - 21:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 10 October 2003 - 21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@10 October 2003 - 21:29
    cygnus wasup

Cool, just dont be as cocky as that DWk asshole&#33; [/b][/quote]
    me never