Page 1 of 169 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Pics Of Your Desktop

Well looked at the last desktop pic post and almost none of the pics worked heres mine:

If ya need someone to host it for ya www.250free.com

2. Lounge   -   #2
    internet.news
    When I listen to KLB Radio today ;) You seem to have no background, a little lonely? grey like the high flats eastern europe at late 80s? I made my background
    during a render of a 3d studio 2 scene...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@5 October 2003 - 00:03
    Well looked at the last desktop pic post and almost none of the pics worked heres mine:

If ya need someone to host it for ya www.250free.com
    Where did you get your wallpaper?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Well I hate it when people post huge images in the thread which makes posts a hassle to read. So here's a link instead.

My Desktop

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@5 October 2003 - 02:05
    Well I hate it when people post huge images in the thread which makes posts a hassle to read. So here's a link instead.
    I agree with you, but in a post your screenshot topic. I think it's ok.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    LeGoMyFnLeg: I don't think Cygnuz-Y's desktop looks cluttered or amatuer at all. Mine probably does, but I don't mind having icons on my desktop, I tried it without once and I didn't really like it.

Cygnuz-Y: Is that a Winamp skin? And if it is can you give me the link to it so I can get it as well, it looks really neat.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    lol, my desktops boring.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@5 October 2003 - 02:32
    LeGoMyFnLeg: I don't think Cygnuz-Y's desktop looks cluttered or amatuer at all. Mine probably does, but I don't mind having icons on my desktop, I tried it without once and I didn't really like it.

Cygnuz-Y: Is that a Winamp skin? And if it is can you give me the link to it so I can get it as well, it looks really neat.
    Hey thanks for saying that about my desk, i reallly put some effort in making it look cool...

and about the winamp skin , you can download it HERE B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y+4 October 2003 - 19:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 4 October 2003 - 19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy@5 October 2003 - 02:32
    LeGoMyFnLeg: I don&#39;t think Cygnuz-Y&#39;s desktop looks cluttered or amatuer at all. Mine probably does, but I don&#39;t mind having icons on my desktop, I tried it without once and I didn&#39;t really like it.

Hey thanks for saying that about my desk, i reallly put some effort in making it look cool...

and about the winamp skin , you can download it HERE B) [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the link.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Whenever you want pal

Page 1 of 169 12341151101 ... LastLast