Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch Movies W/o Burning To Cd?

how do you watch a hq movie (1gb+), that is .rar'd without burning image to disc?? I heard of sumthin called iso buster...but don't know if its any good.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    if u watcing it on your pc just mount it with daemon tools thats if its in bin and cue, any way here is a guide to daemon tools

http://www.torialtown.co.uk/how_to_use_daemon_tools.htm
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

3. Movies & TV   -   #3

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    http://www.vcdgear.com/ converts bin to mpeg.

Peace

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I tried daemon tools and that didnt work very well...vcd gear works but the file's sound isn't in sync with the picture...it runs 1-2 seconds behind or ahead.....its for the movie KILL BILL, so the sound is important. How can I fix this?? Ive used bsplayer and WMP. I also burned the image onto disc using nero but I cant get it to work...i clicked on the file but it takes forever to play...if it ever does. Its an SVCD TCF dvdscr (1.6GB)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    you tried video lan yet?
    it was suggested a few posts up
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    thanks videolan fixed that problemo....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I downloaded A KVCD from bittorent and its a .bin file?? how do i burn it? do i need to convert it?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    muchspl2
    nero
    file burn image or for the newer nero 6 ultra edtion it
    recorder -> burn image

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I downloaded A KVCD from bittorent and its a .bin file?? how do i burn it? do i need to convert it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast