Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Forum Member Is

FvKin GeniuS :D
    I dont have any friends on the board

When im not on the board people flame me and redicule me for getting laid to much

Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@10 December 2003 - 20:34
    I dont have any friends on the board

When im not on the board people flame me and redicule me for getting laid to much

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    billy dean and Ariel 001 are the most helpful guys so i like them .

4. Lounge   -   #24
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    I'm supposed to be going bed but keep finding interesting threads to reply to which are keeping me up even later so I hate all's of yoo's LOL J/K!!

I agree with Jonno, naming any one person above any other can cause upset for other's (well, usualy)!

However, there's one person on this forum that's been helping me get through a very difficult time in my life and has become a very close friend and that's Ozbabe ( ), she's been there for me to talk with when thing's have been difficult for me to cope with and has lifted my spirits with her compassion and friendly personality :.)

There are a few other peep's here that I consider friends though, peep's that have been polite and friendly to me and also have at times made me laugh, and these include NikkiD, Jonno, Yogi, UKMan and a fair few more that I can't remember of the top of my head right now due to being overly tired lol

So, on that final note, i'm, hopefully I won't see anything else to read here by time i've posted this lol, off to bed now so night everyone

Have a nice day

Sniper. :gunsmile:

5. Lounge   -   #25
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    There's a lot of people on here that I'm friendly with but no friends so to speak.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    meeeee? ? duz anyone luv me???

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by namzuf9@11 December 2003 - 04:03
    There's a lot of people on here that I'm friendly with but no friends so to speak.
    You might be turning potential friends away because of your habit of leaving your pants open at the top, with your hand in them. Just a thought.

Or looked at another way, who needs friends when you are so "in touch" with yourself.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by hobbes+11 December 2003 - 04:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 11 December 2003 - 04:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@11 December 2003 - 04:03
    There&#39;s a lot of people on here that I&#39;m friendly with but no friends so to speak.
    You might be turning potential friends away because of your habit of leaving your pants open at the top, with your hand in them. Just a thought.

Or looked at another way, who needs friends when you are so "in touch" with yourself. [/b][/quote]

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by hobbes+11 December 2003 - 03:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 11 December 2003 - 03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@11 December 2003 - 04:03
    There&#39;s a lot of people on here that I&#39;m friendly with but no friends so to speak.

Or looked at another way, who needs friends when you are so "in touch" with yourself. [/b][/quote]
    god damn it hobbes u caught me&#33;&#33;&#33;

am i that predictable?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@11 December 2003 - 04:23
    meeeee? ? duz anyone luv me??? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Well, I don&#39;t think you will like me much, especially after last night.

I will say that your old avatar with that like kid doing cartwheels and the line "2 cool 4 U" under it, made me laugh for some reason.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast