Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouse Probs..

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@10 December 2003 - 17:28
    also depends on wat mouse u ahve. newegg sells those $5 optical mice, and the reviews say that the pointer will jolt around all the time. in other words, not a good mouse for gaming. mine, i have 2. an ibm 1 that i'm keeping for later use. rite now, i'm using a free after rebate optical i got on black friday. works great with everything
    dells optical mouse, i went to there site the dont have drivers for mouse, from what i saw i might be wrong

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I have the same problem. it's a logitech mouse. it's a freaky prob and I have just learned to be really quick and get back to level viewing when in game.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by backlash@12 December 2003 - 20:22
    I have the same problem. it's a logitech mouse. it's a freaky prob and I have just learned to be really quick and get back to level viewing when in game.
    Same here, I have had three optical mice, all over 70$ at time of purchase. Not a whole lot you can do but learn to be quick to get it back.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Maybe its the mouse sensitivity

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Is your mouse wireless? cause if it is, sometimes it will lose its signal and move around. i have the logitech wireless mouse and it used to do that, so i moved my receiver closer.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by toddiscool+13 December 2003 - 00:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 13 December 2003 - 00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-backlash@12 December 2003 - 20:22
    I have the same problem. it&#39;s a logitech mouse.&nbsp; it&#39;s a freaky prob and I have just learned to be really quick and get back to level viewing when in game.
    Same here, I have had three optical mice, all over 70&#036; at time of purchase. Not a whole lot you can do but learn to be quick to get it back. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve got a £20 Microsoft Optical WheelMouse and have never had this problem, except when using an unsuitable mousemat. WeeMouse (my girlfriend) has a £9 Genius Optical Mouse and has also never had that problem.

I think you must be using an inappropriate mousemat.

Use a nice plain one like this - avoid repeating patterns and the colours red or brown.

Even better, use one with a wristpad (like mine):

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i don&#39;t use a mouse pad. never used 1 since i got optical. no probs here. my table is hard wood by the way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12