Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deviance-fairlight-razor911

muchspl2
    wrong dip shit but I am not going into it with you
    and they don't "buy" any games in fact never, its passed openly between distributors, pressers, debuggers, inkers
    fuck a whole slew of people that have access to stuff before you do

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Global Media Trader+11 December 2003 - 07:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Global Media Trader @ 11 December 2003 - 07:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 05:39

they don&#39;t get shit sept for the benifit of releasing stuff for people to enjoy
    There is no way they take the time to buy (or have someone else buy) almost every new game that comes out, take the time and effort to make the crack, risk jail, just to make a bunch of gamers happy.

Go to nforce or ISO news and see the amount of games that are released by them a month. they average close to 50 games a month a piece.

They must be profiting somehow. i know that sharereator is making money through advertisers. as in nforce and similar sites. maybe the revenues are being shared with them.

The leader of Fairlight was busted a few months ago. and Fairlight said they were closing their doors. now all of a sudden they are back again

The owner of theisonews was also busted, had his page taken down by the FBI (i think it was) and had to pay huge fines. yet he still has his pages up. they dont risk this shit for nothing [/b][/quote]
    No you get it, they dont profit from it.

They get the games for free, anywhere along the distribution chain there holes.
    They do it for the challenge be it cracking software protection, giving it away for free, defying the law.

You seem to have a mindset of capitalism where people only do things for money, you couldnt be more wrong.

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 07:15
    wrong dip shit but I am not going into it with you
    and they don&#39;t "buy" any games in fact never, its passed openly between distributors, pressers, debuggers, inkers
    fuck a whole slew of people that have access to stuff before you do
    I understand they have a network of people that work for them. that BUY the games. someone is BUYING the games. the games are released on P2P networks the same day or the day after they have gone gold (sometimes before) so they have people buying every game that comes out just so they can make muchspl2 happy .. Ummmmmm .... NO

And "dipshit" as you so elegantly put it, they have to be making money some how. they are not going to risk their ass in jail to please people they dont even know.

This is not a small mickey mouse operation, they transfer how many terabytes of information a month. they are paying for T3 connections for all this. T3 connections can cost &#036;10,000 to &#036;15,000 a month.

4. Games   -   #14
    muchspl2

5. Games   -   #15
    Here is some information. http://www.defacto2.net/NFO/D/deviance2001_1.txt
    if you read this on the deviance nfo. you can see the claim to be non profit. but they have to claim that because if they ever get caught they can claim they were not profiting from this. and the main part of the copy write laws deal with profiting from copywritten material.

If you read the nfo closely they say they are looking for "- supplying games from stores (you live near EB/Babbages/Soft Etc,
    have a fast UPLOAD connection like T1/T3/SDSL, and time on weekday
    mornings. Of course we reimburse you for the costs of the games
    you buy.)"

notice they say they will pay reimburse anyone that sends them a game. and they get a shit load of titles a month.

They also says " And always remember: we do this just for FUN. We are against any
    profit or commercialization of piracy. In fact, we BUY all our
    own games, as we love games. And if you like this game, BUT it.
    We did&#33;"

They say they are not for profit. but claim to buy all thier own games.

They also are looking for people for "- supplying games from stores (you live near EB/Babbages/Soft Etc,
    you buy.)"

So they are looking for T3. so they also have T3 connections.

Conclusion. they are either millionairs that can afford to buy all their games and and afford a T3 connections as Global said. or they have to be profiting, it cost too much money to run this kind of operation

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 07:46

muchspl2 your incapable of a intelligent conversation. your obviously still growing pubic hairs

7. Games   -   #17
    muchspl2
    how they get stuff 101
    t1 to t3 = uni connection&#39;s easy to get or acquire
    games = other yet another easy to get item with so many cooks in the kitchen
    and they "pay" by giving leech access to dumps for all the newest stuff

EDIT:

muchspl2 your incapable of a intelligent conversation. your obviously still growing pubic hairs

your just full of shit and I called you on it, just shut the fuck up if you have no clue how the community works, witch you don&#39;t so please do

8. Games   -   #18
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@11 December 2003 - 08:52

If you read the nfo closely they say they are looking for "- supplying games from stores (you live near EB/Babbages/Soft Etc,
    you buy.)"

notice they say they will pay reimburse anyone that sends them a game. and they get a shit load of titles a month.

They also says " And always remember: we do this just for FUN. We are against any
    profit or commercialization of piracy. In fact, we BUY all our
    own games, as we love games. And if you like this game, BUT it.
    We did&#33;"

They also are looking for people for "- supplying games from stores (you live near EB/Babbages/Soft Etc,
    you buy.)"

Is it me kev, or are you repeating the same stuff .

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 07:59
    how they get stuff 101
    t1 to t3 = uni connection&#39;s easy to get or acquire
    games = other yet another easy to get item with so many cooks in the kitchen
    and they "pay" by giving leech access to dumps for all the newest stuff

EDIT:

your just full of shit and I called you on it, just shut the fuck up if you have no clue how the community works, with you don&#39;t so please do
    muchspl2 it makes no difference, T1 connections range from &#036;500 to &#036;1000 a month where i live. so you still need several people with T1 connections. and they ARE buying their own games as they said.

10. Games   -   #20
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+11 December 2003 - 08:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 11 December 2003 - 08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kevhead2@11 December 2003 - 08:52

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; have a fast UPLOAD connection like T1/T3/SDSL, and time on weekday
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; mornings. Of course we reimburse you for the costs of the games
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; you buy.)"

They also says&nbsp; " And always remember: we do this just for FUN. We are against any
    &nbsp; &nbsp; profit or commercialization of piracy. In fact, we BUY all our
    &nbsp; &nbsp; own games, as we love games. And if you like this game, BUT it.
    &nbsp; &nbsp; We did&#33;"

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; have a fast UPLOAD connection like T1/T3/SDSL, and time on weekday
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; mornings. Of course we reimburse you for the costs of the games
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; you buy.)"

Is it me kev, or are you repeating the same stuff . [/b][/quote]
    Yes i did repeat the same quote, but the point was to point out two different things in that quote. i guess i should have made two points about one quote at the same time instead of making two points of the same quote seperately

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast