Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deviance-fairlight-razor911

Fairlight FarewellHere is Fairlights farwell letter

"It has been a good few years, but it is now time for Fairlight to close its doors for good. Many reasons have made us come to this judgement but we feel it is for the best. The scene is getting to be a dangerous place. Not only do we have to fear from the feds but also the unhonorable ones in the scene who lower themselves to narq the competition. Retiring on top seems to be the best decision for us. We want to thank all those throughout the years who have helped us in one way or another."

now why would they risk all the bullshit for people unless they were making money

2. Games   -   #22
    muchspl2
    they same reason people file share after riaa bullshit

3. Games   -   #23
    I dont care how or why they do it. im just glad they do keep up the good work

4. Games   -   #24
    Just think about all the bots or fserves on IRC. Do the people behind them make any money? NO! They share their T1 connections so that people like us can benefit from them. As I said before, it's a hobby, not a full-time paying job.

5. Games   -   #25
    BANNED
    ur point?

6. Games   -   #26
    IF flt is qutting why do they still release games? eg. http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?do=nfo&id=52386 which was released dec 15...

7. Games   -   #27
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@12 December 2003 - 00:53
    IF flt is qutting why do they still release games? eg. http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?do=nfo&id=52386 which was released dec 15...
    They still release games and risk jail FOR A REASON

Get it

8. Games   -   #28
    muchspl2
    I completely do, your the one who thinks they profit from it
    its not your fault you have no clue, I blame the american education system, seems no one cared when you raised your hand in class and soon you just gave up on learning

9. Games   -   #29
    I dont know for a fact that thy profit from it....that why i started the thread. but when i add up all it takes to run a operation like this.

T3 connections $15,000 a ,month,

50 games a month bought by them as they stated in their NFO (they buy all their own games)

The risk of jail for gamers they dont even know,

Making the no CD crack for 50 games a month just because they are "nice guys"

My logic says ... ummmm ... NO

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    They are all eastern european midgets from outer space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but really guys you are just repeating your points over and over.
    get a mod to start a poll or something.
    CHILL OUT GUYS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast