Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deviance-fairlight-razor911

Do you thik these groups are making money from releasing software the same day (or before) its released to the public. i figure they must be some how, either through webpages they post on that share the advertiser revenue with them or by selling the releases to websites like sharereactor.

I know it takes a bit of effort to make a Crack. there is not a program that creates a crack for you with a few clicks, you have to take apart the original .exe and know how to restructure it. and they are releasing many games a day sometimes.

I dont think they would risk getting busted for nothing

2. Games   -   #2
    They get benefits. access to private leech sites. At least thats what i hear..

3. Games   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the groups are large. many people working together. i think they get support, but they don't get like a salary or something like that.

if ur reading this, god bless u flt, dev and 1911

4. Games   -   #4
    I think they do it as a hobby and most of them don't even have websites.
    I admire those guys....

5. Games   -   #5
    muchspl2

they don't get shit sept for the benifit of releasing stuff for people to enjoy

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Phoenix007@11 December 2003 - 00:36
    I think they do it as a hobby and most of them don't even have websites.
    I admire those guys....
    if u read their nfos in the games, it says they don't have a website

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+11 December 2003 - 05:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 11 December 2003 - 05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phoenix007@11 December 2003 - 00:36
    I think they do it as a hobby and most of them don&#39;t even have websites.
    I admire those guys....
    if u read their nfos in the games, it says they don&#39;t have a website [/b][/quote]
    wat r u trying to say.. the original guy said tey dont have website and u were being redundent by saying that they dont have one.

8. Games   -   #8
    lol @ abu, u must be really tired

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Phoenix007@11 December 2003 - 01:33
    lol @ abu, u must be really tired
    lol

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 05:39

they don&#39;t get shit sept for the benifit of releasing stuff for people to enjoy
    There is no way they take the time to buy (or have someone else buy) almost every new game that comes out, take the time and effort to make the crack, risk jail, just to make a bunch of gamers happy.

Go to nforce or ISO news and see the amount of games that are released by them a month. they average close to 50 games a month a piece.

They must be profiting somehow. i know that sharereator is making money through advertisers. as in nforce and similar sites. maybe the revenues are being shared with them.

The leader of Fairlight was busted a few months ago. and Fairlight said they were closing their doors. now all of a sudden they are back again

The owner of theisonews was also busted, had his page taken down by the FBI (i think it was) and had to pay huge fines. yet he still has his pages up. they dont risk this shit for nothing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast