Thread: Bad Ip Ranges Updater 1.3

I noticed that in the updater.ini file at the bottom it says BannedIPFile=
    but after the "=", it's blank. I remember in version 1.2 that the pathway to the file of bad IP ranges was put in there. In version 1.3, it's not there. Is this normal? Did the developer forget to put it in? Should we manually insert the pathway which is (by default): C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite K++\BannedIPs\BannedIpRanges.txt

Can someone help out?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    I get the impression this is not currently being updated.
    Your best bet is to join the forum at Peer Guardian where the list is updated daily.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I have Peer Guardian. I'm asking about the Bad IP Ranges Updater version 1.3. Before anyone tells me, I already know about importing the bad IP ranges into your firewall. Can anyone answer my original question?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by Remember To Share@11 December 2003 - 01:27
    I noticed that in the updater.ini file at the bottom it says BannedIPFile=
    but after the "=", it's blank.
    Did the developer forget to put it in? Should we manually insert the pathway which is (by default): C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite K++\BannedIPs\BannedIpRanges.txt
    I think you are right.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Remember To Share@11 December 2003 - 00:37
    I have Peer Guardian. I'm asking about the Bad IP Ranges Updater version 1.3. Before anyone tells me, I already know about importing the bad IP ranges into your firewall. Can anyone answer my original question?
    Sorry boss !

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I just pasted v1.3 Updater into my K++ directory, overwriting the old ones, and when using the updater like normal, it worked as is. Went back and made a blank ip list just to make sure, and v1.3 did the job, no problem for me. B)